20 week scan and gender

mrz85

Reaction score
hello all :D
I had a private gender scan at 16 weeks and was told I am team pink:dance:i have my nhs 20 week scan on saturday just scared they r going tell me it s a boy :/

Good luck, sure you will still be team pink :)

thanxs I am sure it will b fine i dont mind if it s a boy but i got everthing pink lol x

Aw congratulations on team pink! How lovely :) sure nhs will only confirm this! Xx

I had a private scan at 17 weeks and was told it was a girl, my nhs one was at 21 weeks and was worried they'd say it was boy - but no, they just confirmed it is in fact a girl so I doubt you have anything to worry about - just look forward on it and enjoy seeing your girl again :)

Last edited:
I am waiting for the 20 week scan to be sure, I didn't want it to be inaccurate too, but I wish I had gotten the private scan done, guess I still could but I am 17 weeks and think I can hold out for three weeks.

Good luck with your scan, fingers crossed for it to be confirmed it is a little pik bundle xx

i know how u feel i kep dreaming that baby is a blue bundle and im all prepared with pink x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back