our bumps daddys

hi i was just wondering how everyones partners coped with the news they were becoming a dad, me and my boyfriend have been together 4 yrs (nearly) the pregnancy wasnt planned but when i first told him i thought i was and we did the test he was very supportive but recently he has decided he wants me to have an abortion and now it feels like he makes excuses not to see me and lies to me if we have made plans to get out of seeing me, i am really confused with being pregnant let alone someone messing me around especially as he is the only one that knows at time being so only person i can talk to!

my partner and i planned the pregnancy so he has been brill all the way, but it can be scary for the partners and u r both very young. he sounds like he is not sure what he wants. i think u 2 need to sit down and have a heart to heart. it`s not fair to keep u hanging around especially with your emotions all messed up by the dreaded pregnancy hormones!!!! hope u can sort things out!!!!

ME AND MY BABY'S FATHER DIDN'T PLAN THE PREGNANCY.. AT FIRST HE WANTED ME TO GET AN ABORTION.. BUT AFTER WE TALKED ABOUT IT.. I GUESS HE REALIZED HOW MUCH HE WANTED ME TO KEEP THIS BABY.SO NOW HE'S HAPPIER THAN I AM.. A LIL SCARED B/C HE'S WONDERIN HOW WE R GONNA GET THROUGH THIS.. BUT TOGETHER.. I BELIEVE WE CAN MAKE IT.

Me n my boyfriend have been together for 2 years now and when i told him i was pregnant we had this major row n he tryed blaming it all on me but now i think hes coming round to the idea we both care n love each other but we dont no what to do .We both still havent told anyone including our pearent hes 18 and going in to the army and im 17 and have no clue what im going to do .
XxGemmaxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back