im pregnant

xxbaby_becksxxx

Reaction score
hi my name is rebekah and im 13 and pregnant ....me and my bofriend have been together for 4 months ..but he is much older than me..........my mum says i should have an abortion ...and my boyfriend said he would break with me if i kept it.. and my dad dont know...but i really want to keep it..so im wondering weather i should keep it for me or get rid of it for my family ....

You are very young, but it is your desicion at the end of the day and you should decide what YOU want, not what your parents and boyfried want! Abortion can be very traumatic and will be with you for the rest of your life (I am not tryin to put you off though). But if you keep the baby you need to think about education and finacial support. There's also the option of adoption. This must be a hard time for you, and one of the biggest descions you've ever made! If you have anymore concerns feel free to ask

Laura

I think this is a very hard decision to make! You have so much to think of you, I would personally recommend that you live your life a little more before you get so tied down by a baby. But if you really want it and you are ready to have sleepless nights, not being able to go out with your friends, money worries, being alone bringing up a child and all the other things that come from having a baby then go for it. I think you really need to sit down and think very very hard about this one. You need to be really grown up about this decision and think about what is best for you. I wish you lots of luck!

hiya thanks for helping me out.......i have made my decision and im going to keep the baby .......for my own sake ...my mum respects my decision but not very much likeing it....all i have to do now is tell my dad ....but i do think my boyfriend will come round to it...

Im glad you came to a descicion that your happy with and that your mum supports you. Have you told your dad yet?
If your boyfriend leaves you because you are pregnant then he is not worth it! You can still get support of him, and he may come round, especially when he see's his little daughter or son. I wish you the best of luck! It's not goin to be easy but I respect you for facing up to your responsabilities. Im here if you need to chat about anything

Laura

Its up to u what every u want to do no body else dont do somthing u dont want to do i know u are only 13 but the doesnt mean ur not going to be a good mam.. let me no what happens
steph x

You're only 13? I wouldn't abort it....you should think about adoption seeing that you'e just a 'lil kid yourself. If you were older I'd say keep it but at 13?

Age doesnt matter! I think whatever you chose to to will be because it's what you think its best for your baby, nothing to do with your age. your mum will change her mind when she see's your baby and at least shes still sticking by you, im 15 and due to have my baby in 6 weeks, Im just as excited and ready and proud about having this baby as any 20 or 30 year old, and im sure you'll feel like that at the end of your pregnancy x

That's way too young to have a baby, you probably don't even have your drives license, can't get a good paying job....can't have mommy n daddy support your baby.

and what exactly do you know? i dont have mommy and daddy support me actually. and are you saying every parent that cant drive is a shit mum?? whats your problem? im sure rebekah knows that shes young and what responsibilities shes got ahead of her, just like i do. And what you say about a good paying job i work and get paid enough to raise my baby. whether rebekah is 13 or 30 if shes mature enough to have decided shes going to keep and raise her baby then ive got loads of respect for her and so should everybody else! shes obviously on this forum to get help and support not to get told whether shes too young to have a baby or not! sorry but thats just what i think!

People that young shouldn't be sleeping with anyone....where's their parents? I'm 20 and pregnant and I'm married, but that's good she's keeping the baby but that's ashame she's pregnant at such a young age; she's just a 'lil baby. When I was 13 I was still playing with barbie dolls, riding bikes, quads, and spending most of my time w/ family members and friends not running bulk wild.

Nikki2003 - as I have told you before, we are NOT here to judge other people, or their situations - I have created these forums as a friendly, STRESS-FREE place for members to come and offer, and receive, support regarding pregnancy and trying to conceive.

Despite making several requests of you in other topics and via PM, and issuing a final warning, you have continued to judge people and cast your opinions in an extremely insensitive manner. Some of our members are very young and/or in very difficult circumstances, and do not need the added stress of being judged in such a negative way.

As I have told you previously I will not tolerate this and, as a result, you have now been banned from these forums with immediate effect.

Laura B
Site Admin

i think your very VERY brave hunz and i think its really amazing that you have chose to keep the baby and i respect you so much,i'm 16 and i am not sure if im pregnant or not at the moment im sure i was due on yesterday but still nothing, but i am not sure when exactally i am due on i know its towards the end of this month though and if i am i'm going to be so scared but i could not abort the baby just not my thing. Keep in touch hunz i'm here for you if you need to talk xxxx

Hi Rebekah,

I'd just like to add another voice of support- I think you're being very brave and mature in making this decision. I'm sure your Mum will come around and will soon be really excited about this new little life that's on the way :). There is a lot of support out there and flexible ways of continuing your education too you just need to speak to some people in the know (probably your midwife can put you in the right direction) and I'm sure it'll work out for you. Your baby will have a lively, young, energetic mother who was prepared to fight for them- lucky baby :lol:

+++

LauraB said:
Nikki2003 - as I have told you before, we are NOT here to judge other people, or their situations - I have created these forums as a friendly, STRESS-FREE place for members to come and offer, and receive, support regarding pregnancy and trying to conceive.

Despite making several requests of you in other topics and via PM, and issuing a final warning, you have continued to judge people and cast your opinions in an extremely insensitive manner. Some of our members are very young and/or in very difficult circumstances, and do not need the added stress of being judged in such a negative way.

As I have told you previously I will not tolerate this and, as a result, you have now been banned from these forums with immediate effect.

Laura B
Site Admin

Nice one Laura thanks! xx

Rosebay said:
Hi Rebekah,

I'd just like to add another voice of support- I think you're being very brave and mature in making this decision. I'm sure your Mum will come around and will soon be really excited about this new little life that's on the way :). There is a lot of support out there and flexible ways of continuing your education too you just need to speak to some people in the know (probably your midwife can put you in the right direction) and I'm sure it'll work out for you. Your baby will have a lively, young, energetic mother who was prepared to fight for them- lucky baby :lol:

+++

i second that :) best of luck to you hun xxx

Confused as to why Nikki bothered to re-open the post after it had been dormant for over 2 months just to have a go :roll:

I'd like to say if your still about on the site becks, hope the pregnancy is going well :D We're not all judgemental and I think you are very brave and a wonderful person if you are ready to be a mother at 13. I think that shows a lot of bravery and guts! :D

no need to worry she obviously had nothing better to do than sit at home and try her bet to make people feel like shite!! im sure were all glad we wont be hearing anything from her again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back