Pregnant After Two M/C

rilup

Reaction score
About 13 weeks ago I misscarried at 11 weeks and lost my baby. At the time I was under alot of stress and this caused me to lose my baby. About 8 months before that I miscarrieged at 7 weeks. I went to my docter about a week after my miscarriege but she failed to tell me that after losing a baby woman are more fertile... :(
I just found out Thusday I am pregnant again I had a scan on Friday and the docter told me everything is fine. The baby is healthy and eat beat is strong.
But still I am worried I have lost two babies and now I am pregnant I am upset it will happen again. don't think I could handle it.
I have alot been told that there is something wrong with my blood which needs more tests carried out as well.
I have been told to take it easy and rest and I am. There is no bleeding or pain which I am thankful. But I am 11 weeks pregnant the same as I was last time.
Just could use some advice and help.

First of all congratulations on your pregnancy, there is no reason why this pregnancy won't be a happy one for you, each pregnancy is different so you just need to try to relax. Statistically you are nearly over the worrying first 12 weeks, i know with you losing your baby at 11 weeks you will be worrying but the chances of your baby being healthy once you get past the 12 week stage are much higher. There is no way of preventing a m/c but the best way of helping your baby along is to rest and try to think positive. Good luck and hope you have a fab 6 more months :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer: I have also had two miscarriages both this year and am now pregnant again im 22 weeks and its been a roller coaster of emotions ive had several trips to the hospital with bleeding but all is well and i just take each day as it comes, before i felt baby move i bought a doppler to listen to heartbeat to put my mind at ease and now im feeling baby move its very reassuring :D Its hard but as you get further along and start to feel baby im sure you will feel more positive. :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone,
I am sure I will begin to relax when I get over 13 weeks and get my scan. I am getting a listianing device so I can hear my babys heart beat as well. Which is exciting.

I just get sad when I think about the two babys I lost. The last one was caused by alot of stress so trying to be a stressless as possible.

Congratulations on your pregnancy hun and I :pray: that all goes well for you this time.
Take good care of yourself and make sure you keep your feet up lots and get people to look after you :hug: :hug:

hi hun.

im going throught the same thing at the mo, my 1st mc was also at 11 weeks. did the doc actually tell u it was down to stress? i dont see how they can prove that, dont blame urself for being stressed there could have been a thousand different reasons why it could have happened.

congrats on getting so far in this pregnancy, 11 weeks must be a milestone for u. you've made it this far, and ur scan went well so things are looking good hun. 3rd time lucky hey :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back