TTC after an early M/C

MissGobby

Reaction score
i had a M/C on Friday, Dr thought i was 5/6 weeks pregnant. me and OH want to start TTC again straight away and i have now stopped bleeding - the thing is, i cant seem to stop thinking about it and i know the more i worry/think about it the longer its going to take for me to fall pregnant again - im going round in circles!!!

i dont know what to do, i want to fall pregnant asap and after the M/C its made me want a baby soooo much even though that pregnant was not planned.

sorry for the moan girls :(

Hun, I think it is far to soon to make a decision. I miscarried on Thursday, the sadness is unbearable but I know that I cant make any decisions just now.

I think if you were going to ttc then you should give it a few months to let your body get back to fitness. Think about what your uterus has been through. It might need a wee recupperation time.

Only you know if the time is right, go easy on yourself. :hug:

I just want to say how sorry I am to hear of both your losses. Miss Gobby- it's kind of up to you hun. I know what it's like after a m/c the drive TTC again can be really really strong. We waited until after my first period but mostly because I wanted to be sure about dates etc- you can get a positive result for weeks after your m/c you see and so you might not know whether you have a new BFP if you see what I mean. Obviously it becomes clear as time goes on but it can be a bit stressful in what is already a stressful time to not know for sure.

I think I'm quite glad I gave my body a bit of a break really- it has been 3 cycles since my m/c and the first one I was still incredibly hormonal as well as devastated emotionally. You also have to ask yourself if you're ready for the first tri. I am freaking out a bit here as I have some light brown discharge today. I almost had a panic attack when I saw it after what happened in September, I think I would have been in hysterics a month or two ago.

Anyway big hugs to you both :hug: :hug:
+++

It's only natural to want to TTC as soon as possible after a m/c, I know I did, and there's really no right or wrong answer, you've got to do what feels right. I know what it feels like to want to be pg again straight away; when I m/c in August all I could think about was getting pg again but I don't know whether, if I had fallen again straight away, I was emotionally ready. Personally I would say give yourself some time but whatever you decide, take it easy x

MissGobby said:
i had a M/C on Friday, Dr thought i was 5/6 weeks pregnant. me and OH want to start TTC again straight away and i have now stopped bleeding - the thing is, i cant seem to stop thinking about it and i know the more i worry/think about it the longer its going to take for me to fall pregnant again - im going round in circles!!!

i dont know what to do, i want to fall pregnant asap and after the M/C its made me want a baby soooo much even though that pregnant was not planned.

sorry for the moan girls :(

I feel the same at the moment too, but me and OH have spoke about it and i think im ready to start TTC again after my first AF.

we started trying 2 months after the m/c....we are now on month 5
it is emotionally draining anyway but add the loss in and its even harder to deal with each bfn....
only you know when you are ready hun xxx good luck

well i tested this morning ( i know i should have done it last friday :oops: ) but it was a negative - so i definately know that when i get my BFP (hopefully soon :pray: ) it will be a new pregnancy!

i am feeling much better today - we are on the lookout for a house and so not thinking about TTC hardly at all so hoping that will help!

:pray:

Yeah I think as everyone says...Its totaly natural to wanta start trying again...I am having this dilema now...I m/c 10 days ago...and I wanta start TTC ASAP! But...I think maybe my body needs a break after the D&C this week and all, as I only had that done last tuesday.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back