Pregnancy tests

Jody

Reaction score
I have 22 Cheapy Ebay pregnancy test strips looking for a new home, They are pretty good for cheap ones (10 miu/ml)
The 1st 2 people to reply to this post can have 11 each for free
Love
Jody xx

I would say me, that sounds great but i live in Tenerife so it would be expensive to send them out!!

Congratulations on your BFP though!!! :yay:

xxx

Last edited:
Oh thats a shame! As your the 1st to look xx
Thank you xxxx

Ok the next 2 people then LOL xx

I have an idea Mrs Tinkerbell I work in an office and have access to the post machine doesnt cost me a penny to send things out... shhhh dont tell the boss lol

so I can get Jody to send them to me and then I can forward them on to you ? just an idea....

Hi Vicky, good idea :) So if you pm me your address I will send you 22 and you can forward 11 on to Mrs Tinkerbell xxx

Mrs Tinkerbell if you want to PM me your address I will post them out to you once I recieve them x

Great :) Sorted :) Tests gone, Thank you xx

I have an idea Mrs Tinkerbell I work in an office and have access to the post machine doesnt cost me a penny to send things out... shhhh dont tell the boss lol

so I can get Jody to send them to me and then I can forward them on to you ? just an idea....

Hi Vicky, good idea :) So if you pm me your address I will send you 22 and you can forward 11 on to Mrs Tinkerbell xxx

Oh my goodness that is so so kind of you!! Awww! I wish id known how lovely everyone was on here, i wouldve joined months ago!!

Thankyou so much!! :thanks:

Ill pm you my address!!
xxxxx :dust: xxxxx

Not a problem hun as I said doesnt cost me a penny and I know how expensive they are where you live .... BUT .....this does not mean we now become POAS addicts just because we have some tests LOL

:poas:

Not a problem hun as I said doesnt cost me a penny and I know how expensive they are where you live .... BUT .....this does not mean we now become POAS addicts just because we have some tests LOL

:poas:

Hahaha, if you wont pee willy nilly then i wont!! :nopoas:

Be strong!! :rofl:

Ive pm'd you!!
Thankyou again!!

xxxx

Did you get the tests ok Vicky??? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics