good cheap pregnancy tests?

muffin said:
hi jenna

boots have a great offer on CB at the moment, buy ANY cb product(i got pack 2 normal preg tests) and get a single cb normal test FREE!! i love a bargin!! that means you get 3 CB tests for £11.49, better value than ebay and you know you can trust cb. Good luck!!!!!

I went and got this deal today... im really excited... feel sick and tired still but have a bit of a belly ache - might just be the fizzy pepsi though. I hope so, im really nervous! :cheer:

Im going to wait for my morning wee before testing...I hope my AF doesnt start! :talkhand:

dont know how you can hold out to morning jenna! ggod luck and let us konw asap!

Good luck I would of boke down and done 2 tests by now lol.

im just really hopeing for my BFP next time i test and want to do the instructions 100% and use my morning wee. I know its silly but i gave myself a little target and said i wouldnt get my hopes up about it but i would be devistated if i didnt get my BFP before ym anniversary...and thats friday! I feel really sick and theres been so many time iv felt AF coming and it hasnt...this has to be it...im 10 days late now lol :dance:

jenna! i cant belive how long you are waiting for lol, id be climbing the walls by now, your very strong!

xx

Layla said:
jenna! i cant belive how long you are waiting for lol, id be climbing the walls by now, your very strong!

xx

hehehe, its all im thinking about... im probebly going to spend the next month in bed if im not pregnant now lol i feel like i am and im so happy :shakehead:

aww well i really wish you luck, i know what its like hun.

xxx

Ooh Good Luck Jenna, I've been watching this thread for ages waiting for you to get a BFP. :pray:

Charm X

aww, thats why i love this forum, you lot are so friendly and nice :hug: im very emotional lol

:cry: took a CB test today and got BFN still no AF, im so upset i could just stay in bed the rest of the week. Im just so confused, i just want to know either way. I dont want to be worried and upset if i am pregnant and i dont want to be excited if im not, just want to get on with next month of trying :cry:

oh Jenna I'm so sorry you haven't got your BFP yet....doesn't mean it's not going to happen any day now though :hug: . You seem to be holding it together really well. Just keep BDing and "try to relax" :shock: !!!

ah Jenna im sorry you got bfn, try and stay positive and as long as af doesnt arrive there is always a chance still, you could be one of those who doesnt get a + until 10 weeks or something.... :think:
it must be horrible not knowing either way, you normally have quite regular cycles dont you?

yep i do! well i started bleeding about 2/3 hours ago but its weird and i dont have any period pain. :cry:

awww Jenna.... so sorry you havent got that BFP you have been wishing for..... back in the TTC club with me and the other.....

OR IS IT IMPLANTATION BLEEDING ???

x

Donna79x said:
awww Jenna.... so sorry you havent got that BFP you have been wishing for..... back in the TTC club with me and the other.....

OR IS IT IMPLANTATION BLEEDING ???

x

thats what i was hopeing, but i was just kidding myself because i really wanted it... it was really light and pain free until last night and it went crazy :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back