good cheap pregnancy tests?

jenna

Reaction score
i want to buy some proper pregnancy tests (only ever used the cheap ebay ones) but im not sure which ones to buy... does any one know any good but cheap tests? :oops:

HELLO

I have been told the Own brand shops are ok little superdrug, But to be honest IMO they are all the same even the cheepie ones from ebay and you would be wasting money.
I the last last 4 weeks was waiting for period and i convinced myself that i was pregnant and that the test were wrong but hay period showed on saturday so they were right

Hope you get your BFP soon :lol:

i found some packs in our local £1 shop. in packs of two - they worked well.
Even if only to confirm my bfn! :(

jenna personally,if your af is as late as you say you are i would get a cb or if your money can stretch a digital so theres no guessing lines or evaps,the ones i had from ebay were really feint lines and i enede up buying a cb as i wasnt sure :hug:

Boots are just the same as the clearblues and although a little more than a double pack of tesco's ones (which are good too, 2 for £5) they are really clear.

I was the same as Loulou, really faint lines, actually looked like evap lines on ebay cheapies.
Bought 2 clearblues from ebay £8 incl delivery and got an in your face positive.
The brands such as Boots own or sainsburys own are also pretty good.

Good Luck

Cx

Edit: I did a test on saturday with CB digital and got a "Pregnant" result yet the ebay cheapie I did at the same time was really really faint.

I did a CB digital which showed not pregnant, then 2 minutes later changed to pregnant! It was the day before I did a normal -/+ CB and got the proper result. Wierd things them digitals, love the advert though :rotfl:

Charm said:
I was the same as Loulou, really faint lines, actually looked like evap lines on ebay cheapies.
Bought 2 clearblues from ebay £8 incl delivery and got an in your face positive.
The brands such as Boots own or sainsburys own are also pretty good.

Good Luck

Cx

Edit: I did a test on saturday with CB digital and got a "Pregnant" result yet the ebay cheapie I did at the same time was really really faint.

same here, i did a cheapo friday morning and it was there but really feint,then i did a dig cb the afternoon :lol:

Hi, i used 2 x predictor the day after af was due n got a very faint yes which i could just see when held up to light, i went straight out n bought First response and got a very clear positive, i think they r great tests and only £8 for two in a chemist

Ok, thanks every one, ill go and buy one tomorow and hopefully it will be a BFP!!! :dance:

ok, some ones just told me that its going to be really rare if i am pregnant now after 9 days with no AF and no BFP! is that true or should i just ignore them? :cry:

Ignore them.

Someone here has told us she waited for weeks on all three of her successful pg's to get a BFP (sorry, can't remember who that is....)

You could very well be pg, just that your tests are not very sensitive.

PHEW! she almost had me in tears lol today iv really been feeling sorry for myself. I just dont know how to feel and every time i feel sick i think im imagining it and feel stupid and when ever i get a tiny little feeling in my belly im rushing to the toilet... been weeing so much this week :oops:

Hi

Good luck hun, i agree with the others do a test with CB dont listen to that other person some people get BFP early others weeks later.
Katrina

Hi jenna i kept getting BFN with all my PGs until i was 8 - 10 wks PG so don't worry there is plenty of time yet :)

fingers crossed for you babe, i want you to get one tonight1!!!
took my sister in law 5 tests at the doctors to get her BFP so anythings possible....dont give up hope xox

hi jenna

boots have a great offer on CB at the moment, buy ANY cb product(i got pack 2 normal preg tests) and get a single cb normal test FREE!! i love a bargin!! that means you get 3 CB tests for £11.49, better value than ebay and you know you can trust cb. Good luck!!!!!

im going to go and buy one today, last night and this morning i was feeling really sick and gipping a lot and i have loads of very sticky CM all over the place! i thought it was blood but i looked and it wasnt!! i was very shocked! :shock: im really starting to think this could be it! although i had a nasty dream that i was living with my mum n dad and i started my period and it was all over the house and blood was just every where! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back