pregnancy symptoms??

kred84

Reaction score
I miscarried over the weekend after having pain and bleeding on thurs, but yesterday and today i have more pregnancy symptoms than i did before!

My boobs are so sensitive and keep feeling nauseaus.

Anyone experienced this after a loss? It's just so random!

xxx

Sadly it can take a while for the pregnnacy hormones to leave our body after a M/c hun!

It's pretty normal to still experience symptoms soon afterwards :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Great fun!

Oh well i'll just have to watch my boobs then :shock:!

I really wanted to go to the gym but they're soooo tender.

xxx

yeah i was still bloated for a couple of weeks after, sore boobs etc, cruel isnt it as we havent had enough x

Great fun!

Oh well i'll just have to watch my boobs then :shock:!

I really wanted to go to the gym but they're soooo tender.

xxx

Give yourself a bit of time before you hit the gym sweetie...

I appreciate that you think physical exercise will be good for you BUT your body will take a little while to settle down.

Go easy on yourself for the time being

xxxxxxxxxx

I had this for the two or three days after I realised I was miscarrying, I posted about it then too. It was horrible having that tiny little bit of hope that it was all some kind of mistake and I was really still pregnant.
The symptoms were away within a week for me, but I know some people can have them for weeks.

I just did something silly and used my last cbdigi and it still says pg 1-2.

Surely since bleeding on thurs (5 days now) it should have dropped to not pregnant??

xxx

I dropped to Not Pregnant within a day xx

I just did something silly and used my last cbdigi and it still says pg 1-2.

Surely since bleeding on thurs (5 days now) it should have dropped to not pregnant??

xxx

I was still got 1-2 weeks on the day I had blood test that confirmed I was miscarrying.

The way I saw it is that had the pregnancy been viable I would have been 3+ and not still at 1-2 weeks.

I took the test before I went to EPU as I wanted to be aware of what was happening, even though deep down I already knew! [By the way I'd been bleeding for 4/5 days at this point as well]

Don't torture yourself sweetie. No more POAS !!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I had positive tests for 2 weeks hun after my medically managed mmc. it can take a while. Everyone varies. Take care in the gym, i was amazed how much it took out of me physically, I was shattered after 2 full days at work (mon/tues) after the mmc on the friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back