6 weeks pregnant and my symptoms have stopped!!!! help??

Danielle77

Reaction score
Hi,
Im 25 years old and 6 weeks pregnant today with my first pregnancy. Up until two days ago, I had sickness, bloating and very sore boobs. I now only have slightly tender boobs.....where have my symptoms gone? Does this mean I could have miscarried? Has anybody experienced similar things? I have my first appointment with the Doctor on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Dont worry symptoms can come and go, sometimes i dont feel sick and boobs are less tender, unless you have pain or bleeding i'm sure you are just fine :hugs: only natural to worry, hope you get some reassurance at the DR.

xx

They can come and go, I didn't have many symptoms with my dd2 and then nothing from 6/7 weeks.
All was fine though x

I'm the same Hun! Goin to ask the midwife today xx

I don't really have any symptoms either hun. Try not to worry.

Thanks everybody. I went to the Doctor earlier who told me to stop worrying. I've also booked a private u/s for next week - I just want to see a heartbeat and I can stop stressing! I just don't feel pregnant anymore and you hear so many horror stories. The internet can be a bad place sometimes. Thanks for your reassurance guys x

Applecider.....let me know what your midwife says. My due date is 2nd April so we are very similar!

Hi Hun I posted the same about 1.5 weeks ago, the day after they came back with a vengeance and now I'm being sick twice a day.
Stay chilled and relax xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back