Pregnant after miscarriage.

bradstudent

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage approx 10-11 weeks ago. The pregnancy made me extremely sick, and I thought it was gastritis until i miscarried(I had no clue I was pregnant until i miscarried). I found out that i am now somewhere between 6-9 weeks pregnant, and am spending every waking minute feeling terrified. Every single twinge, or every time i dont feel any symptoms, i think Ive miscarried. Yesterday i was shopping, and (to be disgusting) I needed a poo, and i had a slight stomach ache. When I got to the toilet and the stomach ache stopped, i was so relieved I cried.

I cant function like this, and I certainly cant keep putting myself under this much stress. Will I ever feel secure enough in this pregnancy to stop feeling so frightened.

Hi,
I think I know how you feel although we are trying again after miscarrying 4 1/2 weeks ago and although I havent started my period yet I did have some spotting last week and a few cramps and thought ok its either my AF starting at last or possible implantation bleeding as we have been BD'g.
Becoming paranoid and feel useless that I want to be pregnant again so soon after losing a baby at 5.5 weeks yet scared that I am and not wanting to know.
Cant win either way really!!!
Congratulations!!! Well done and make sure you get lots of support from your GP.. and worrying is sure to be prefectly normal, look after yourself and fingers crossed everything will be well!!! :)

Hi All!

I think I might be of some help to you's ( well hopefully ). I miscarried In Jan 05 @ approx 7 1/2 wks. I was devastated. Then I found out I was 5 wks preg, I was so scared I could not stop worrying, But what I advise Is not to read up on all the junk on the internet, Believe me it made me worse. I was Really bad with worry..

But today I have just been for my 20 wk scan (I am 20wks and 4 days ) and everything is going well. So all I ask Is that you try and enjoy your pregnancy before its too late and half of it has past,, Like mine LOL.

Take Care and Good Luck With your pregnancy!
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Dear Brad,
I know just how you feel. But panicking will only make you worry more and put more stress on you and the baby. Take things easy, try to relax, be as healthy as you can be and you will increase your chances of a healthy pregnancy. Once you have your first scan you will feel so much more confident and reassured that all is ok. I had a miscarriage last year and am now 37 weeks and healthy and fine. I also have two girlfriends that miscarried last year and have had healthy babies since.
So, chances are on your side of a happy healthy pregnancy.
Good luck
PL

I cant function like this, and I certainly cant keep putting myself under this much stress. Will I ever feel secure enough in this pregnancy to stop feeling so frightened.[/quote] :eek: :eek: :)

HI
I know exactly how you feel, I had 2 miscarraiges last year and am now pregnant again and 20 weeks pregnant. LIke you I worried all the time and only really relaxed after the first scan, perhaps you will better after that. Its easy for people to say relax but I can't but it does get easier the further on you get Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back