Cramping On One Side & Lower Back,
Bloatedness,
Not Able To Lay On Front,
Bubbly Feeling In Belly,
Emotions,
Strong Sense Of Smell,
Big Appetite,
& Increased Heart Rate.
I went to my local walk in centre this morning and the nurse said it would be a hormone inbalance, but i cant understand how it could be with the strong sense of smell & Appetite?! she didnt check my stomach or anything like that, and my last full period was in february then in march i had a very light 3 day period, and also came on yesterday but once again another very strange period, but i said to my nurse could this be spotting and she just shrugged her shoulders and said maybe without giving answers. HELP?! :mad:

That's a whole lot of symptoms :shock:

I was wondering the same as cosmic, have you actually tested?

Iv done pregnancy tests all coming back negative, but i came on yesterday when im not due on anytime from the 16th to the 22nd, but it isn't a normal period, but yet the nurse today never checked me, i looked through all my symptons on forums to find people were saying it's the early sign of pregnancy, but like i say the nurse says different, but as i said earlier, i asked my nurse if it could be spotting and she just shrugged her shoulders and said maybe. i was thinking that IF i am pregnant maybe my HCG level isn't strong enough to come up on a HPT :\

I think you're most probably not pregnant if your tests are coming back negative, did she take bloods? xx

No :/ .. Thats what i mean she never did anything not even feel my belly, but my belly has a constant bump too it :/ id be happy if i could just have a scan just too see if their is anything their or not lol. but she just said wait till your next cycle & told me its probably a hormone inbalance, but if it is surely it cant be making my boobs bigger or my smell stronger?! can it?! ... but im gonna wait too see how long this period lasts and tbh i think i will be off by tomorrow and i only came on, on wed (13th) :\ aahhh :( xx

I do tend to bloat and my boobs get bigger and sore when af is about to arrive. Unfortunately alot of af symptoms are the same as early preg symptoms. Hope you get the answer you want soon hun xx

Unless my cycle is changing, because the only thing i get is period pains 2 weeks before, and on really heavy when i first come on, and my boobs NEVER get bigger, haha. but this time i never had the period pains, never woke up with blood on my jammies (unusual :\)! & my bloatedness always goes down and i always have period pains through my period, well the bloatdness still aint gone down after like 2-3 weeks and also i still aint had my period pains :\
See how unusual it is now?! haha! but yeah me too :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back