Could I be pregnant?

Reaction score
I am 6 days late and I have taken 2 pregnancy tests, and they both came back negative . I usually have sore breasts the week before my period . Nothing this time. My nipples are a little sensitive tho, and thats not normal. I have had an increase in appetite today but I would think that it would be to soon if I was pregnant for me to be experiencing an increase in appetite. I did notice a few drops of blood a day or 2 after intercourse and I am pretty sure I was ovulating then. It was 3 weeks ago tomorrow. Could this have been implantation bleeding? I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up, but I am not having much luck. It is all i can think about. I plan on taking another test within the next couple of days. The waiting is torture! Is anyone experiencing this?

I took another hpt today and it was negative. :( I am now 7 days late and going crazy. A friend of mine didn't get a positive until 2 weeks after her missed period so I am hoping that I just don't have enough of the hormone in my system. Will test again in a week if AF doesn't show up

Have you been to the GP? They can request blood tests to determine whether there's any (and how much) HCG is your blood. If you don't get a period in a few days then try another test but I'd go to the GP otherwise. Hope you find out soon. x x

This happened to me Hun, I was over 3 weeks late in the end.
Go to your gp, be forceful though as mine wanted me to be two weeks late before they'll do bloods. Dr said sometimes ladies are just late and if you've had a bfn after af is due you're probably just late. I was gutted but he was right. Hope you get an answer soon, I understand the pain of that wait x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

Thanks for all the advice ladies. I took another test this morning, negative. I guess im just late. I doubt ill test again, can't take anymore negatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back