Pregnancy Forum Village

I think munchkins a mummy there's 4 revealed and 3 left unknown, I'm a mummy so that's 5, then I think Lilly and munch are mummy's too so the rest are the pesky hv's x

I think munchkin is a mummy too! Bearsmummy??? HV :rofl:

Right I'll vote Later got visitors in 10 minutes

X

meh. you will be sorry come 9pm when we lose again. and thankyou bearsmummy hun. us two mummies will crack it :) xx

Yep, I'll vote as soon as Emily goes down for her nap. I agree about munchkin - I'm sure we are right this time! :)

Ooh I'm unsure about munch, she's always been one I couldn't work out but maybe that's a good thing cos when I'm "sure" I've been nothing but wrong :rofl:

Ooh I think we should play these games every week! Great virtual team building exercise!

Im Not sure about munchkin But i'll Vote with the majority xx

So who we have we decided on then, Munchkin? I'll go with whoever!

Mummies, if we are all sticking together I think we may be right as i have been voted for twice and pinkymum has a vote too, come on mummies we have to get a hv tonight

We've got it wrong that many times I've gone past feeling bad lol :p

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

I'm going AWOL for a nap since Emily is sleeping and I'm knackered. See you all on the otherwise :p

If she isnt then this town is doomed :(

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

I think jezzas sick of seeing you Chaz! Was you hungover today by the way?!
And Kylie! Check your fb and you bearsmummy x

Haha no, Tim let me have a lie in! I'm back on it tonight, it'll be rude not to finish the bottle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back