Pregnancy Forum Village

I'm starting to get suspicious of yodabo and vix!!!!!! Who bloody knows, just that we suck at this game or the mods are playing silly buggers!

Morning girls.

I voted Alice last night while I was at a wedding! Lol. Sorry I've not been around, I'm gonna post in the GR. has a nightmare :-(

I can't believe Alice is a mummy, i really thought she was a HV! Can we still win?????? This is rubbish, it's so frustrating. I think vix MUST be one!! Also, Augustmum, bearsmummy and I hate to say it but......I'm starting to doubt lilymac!

Morning, sorry to hear you had a crap night Erin. I seriously think if mummies dont guess right tonight, then its afix, there are more HVs that mummies out there according to the rules so odds are good.

Im gonna keep my eye on you guys even though Im not playing anymore :coffee:

I love how everyone's starting to distrust me :(
Guess I'm on everyone's hit list then, I'll say my goodbyes now :wave: tiny make me a brew I feel I may be joining you soon!

I trust you Stace! But i have my suspicions in vix and augustmum! xx

Sorry sorry sorry guys :( I've had a a nightmare night, one of the kids was ill plus we had my big mans 21st :)

So the Town Mayor has saved Tiny :yay: :wave:

C'mon mummies you can find these pesky Hv's now :)

Poll will be up later this morning, get thinking xx

:love:

Yay! :cloud9:

I'm gonna be at the inlaws most of today and signal is rubbish so I dunno if I come on here much!

Town mayorness can you be on this afternoon to do the same plan as yesterday?

How many HVs and mummies are there in the game? Can't check too easily on my phone

Dammit tiny who will make my brew now?! But :yay: welcome back!!

There's still 7 hv's not sure how many mummies are left I can't check easily either

ooooh, its even stevens :lol: (im such a geek using phrases like that but I cant help myself!! :lol: )

Right mummies!

Today's vote!

Drum roll...........

"munchkin"!!!!!!!!

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

I think munchkins a mummy there's 4 revealed and 3 left unknown, I'm a mummy so that's 5, then I think Lilly and munch are mummy's too so the rest are the pesky hv's x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back