Pregnancy Forum Village

Oh Im gonna carry on to bed then, I need a lie down after all this! Ill be back in ten!

Right guys the majority have voted for Lacey's Mummy and she was a :MUMMY :dohh: :smug:Hv's have taken the following 2 mummies into care:Jennyfarful & Frankie707 :(

Ok, I'm actually doubting chaz is an HV now......

I totally thought Jenny was a HV!! :doh:

Okay lets reexamine the list.... *off to page 1*

I thought Jenny was an HV for sure!!?? Frankie I don't really have an opinion on because I've not heard much from her ?

So what happens now? Do the HVs take another 2 of us into care?? Are we going for another group vote??????

Chaz you can do this now :smug: :)

This is all very confusing, I think the mods want us all to end up in the psych hospital with paranoia :rofl:

x

Right out of these there are 7 HVs (supposedly!)

Me, my girls & I
ZMD
Munchkin1982
Vixforever
Yodabo
Erin84
LilyMac
bearsmummy
tiggerbounce77
Pinkymum
Augustmum

what do we reckon girls?!

Shit! :wall2: I'm so sorry Chaz :flower:

:hugs: Jenny & Frankie

What happens now?!

even if we guess the odds are now better than 50:50, we have to all vote together cos there are more HVs than mummies now, one stray vote and we've lost!

yeah i know hun im sorry we voted for her though... we really must find an hv tomorrow... god thos damn phone takes forever lol x

WHAT!! This is not right.. Were all mummies! Or Alice is pure evil on her own!

I'm so sorry chaz (huge hug) x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

:wave: bye girls, sorry i wasnt on as much as normal - trying to sort G's baptism for tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of you mummies :)

even if we guess the odds are now better than 50:50, we have to all vote together cos there are more HVs than mummies now, one stray vote and we've lost!

I've pm'd you.. Need help..please

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back