Pregnancy Forum Village

I so thought Chaz and jenny were hvs!
Im sorry Chaz Hun :hugs: Atleast we now know your one of us mummies!

i really don't know anymore tiny i still think alice?! x

Shit! :wall2: I'm so sorry Chaz :flower:

:hugs: Jenny & Frankie

What happens now?!

jenny and frankie are out of the game. chaz is still in cos shes a mummy. I think Mamafy will update page one in a minute (I just wrote "now, in a minute" and realised that was wayyyy too welsh! :lol: )

the red ones are out of the game. everyone else carries on playing as normal.

By the way chaz, sorry for making everyone vote for you! :hug: I think we should let chaz choose who we vote for this time. We all know we can trust her cos shes just been revealed as a mummy :friends:

I've always thought Alice was involved, just a gut!!

Alice, vix, bearsmummy, Augustmum and tigerbounce.......

:wave: bye girls, sorry i wasnt on as much as normal - trying to sort G's baptism for tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of you mummies :)

Awww bye frankie :( Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow though

x x x x

What happens now?!

jenny and frankie are out of the game. chaz is still in cos shes a mummy. I think Mamafy will update page one in a minute (I just wrote "now, in a minute" and realised that was wayyyy too welsh! :lol: )

By the way chaz, sorry for making everyone vote for you! :hug: I think we should let chaz choose who we vote for this time. We all know we can trust her cos shes just been revealed as a mummy :friends:

Good idea!

Love the 'now in a minute' bit :rofl:

I have gut feelings but as we know from today's vote, gut instincts ain't always right :(
Btw I forgive everyone!!

What happens now?!

Good idea to let chaz decide. X

OT - I've just realised I've been a member of PF for a year :)

What happens now?!

Good idea to let chaz decide. X

Good idea :)

Chaz whats your gut instinct?

x x xx

I have gut feelings but as we know from today's vote, gut instincts ain't always right :(
Btw I forgive everyone!!

Yay for forgiveness! :)

Its a lot of pressure deciding. PM a few of the revealed mummies for ideas, that what we all do in this club.

oh... and theres a plan I can let you in on now :cheer:

Btw I forgive everyone!!

Yay for forgiveness! :)

Its a lot of pressure deciding. PM a few of the revealed mummies for ideas, that what we all do in this club.

oh... and theres a plan I can let you in on now :cheer:

whats the plan ???

sorry Chaz :hugs:

:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

I actually give up, I thought we were onto something.

Ps,
Sorry Chaz :flower:
Bye Jen and Frankie :hug:
Happy pf birthday pinky :yay:

ggrr never bid on ebay stuff on mobile lol just gone to pay for item i won and apparently i didnt actually win it :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back