Pregnancy Forum Village

I've just had a look back through the thread (took forever) and Im thinking alice, augustmum and vix are hvs?! xx

Why have we never voted for Alice when everyone has said its her right from the start?
You all just decide and Ill go with it again tomorrow, Im suspicious of everyone now so I havent a clue!

I have gut feelings but as we know from today's vote, gut instincts ain't always right :(
Btw I forgive everyone!!

Yay for forgiveness! :)

Its a lot of pressure deciding. PM a few of the revealed mummies for ideas, that what we all do in this club.

oh... and theres a plan I can let you in on now :cheer:

whats the plan ???

sorry Chaz :hugs:

Ill PM you, it was complicated coming up with it, but its rock solid. Might not seem like it, but its actually going well....

I knew they'd get me tonight, cause I'm bloody on to them!

Pinkymum is one, have thought so all along, and Alice!

Night all, am shattered - Tiny, I want to know the plan even though I'm out :-(

deffo not me lol i hate ss or anything to do with health professionals atm!! xx

I knew they'd get me tonight, cause I'm bloody on to them!

Pinkymum is one, have thought so all along, and Alice!

Night all, am shattered - Tiny, I want to know the plan even though I'm out :-(

:( so you must have voted for me :( I'm a mummy! I really am!
Tiny will you share your plan with me or only 'known' mummies?

So is it just us known mummies that kmow about the plan '? Im soo excited hehehe those hv dont know whats coming to them !!!

Hey guys, sorry for my absense last night; lots of crap to sort :strangle:

I'm on phone atm but the poll will be up shortly :)

So the plans good eh? :yay:

Sorry girls, only revealed mummiies and town mayor know the plan, we can't risk a security breech :cool:

Town mayor will announce today who all mummies need to vote for, its hugely important that we all vote or its not gonna work. Thanking you :flower:

Morning all! Right we have to get down to business today, are we grouping as one again? I think if we each decide who we think is the HV then the one with the most mentions gets a vote? I don't know what you've already planned though so just a suggestion!

Sorry girls, only revealed mummiies and town mayor know the plan, we can't risk a security breech :cool:

Town mayor will announce today who all mummies need to vote for, its hugely important that we all vote or its not gonna work. Thanking you :flower:

Just seen this, sounds like a plan!

Right guys you are now free to vote, sorry for the delay :)

Last edited:
we're just finalising a few things, Town Mayor will be our with her bell and "hear ye's" to let the mummies know soon :lol:

Right girls I'm not gonna be on much today cos my other sister is here today and she has not one devil child but THREE!!! so if you never hear from me again I have in fact been locked up for murder. It's been a pleasure knowing ya!!x

have a good day stacey, remember, murder is bad, m'kay!

Have a good day Stace, i won't be on much either this house needs blitzing! i'll pop on a bit later to see who us Mummies need to Vote for xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back