Pregnancy Forum Village

Today it was 3 boys swinging from the ceiling in the baby area where there were about 4/5 babies. The boys were about 5 and the mum just sat and chatted to her friend (who just ignored her little girl in the jumperoo) and ignored all this. Argh! This is why I want another baby, then I wont feel like I have to take Paige out to see other children!

Today it was 3 boys swinging from the ceiling in the baby area where there were about 4/5 babies. The boys were about 5 and the mum just sat and chatted to her friend (who just ignored her little girl in the jumperoo) and ignored all this. Argh! This is why I want another baby, then I wont feel like I have to take Paige out to see other children!

I'd have said something!

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

urgh the general public are a pain the ass most of the time. :lol:

I just hate people in public full stop :rofl:

Me too I shouted at 4 people yesterday in town for not saying thanks that I opened the door for them when I clearly had a big pram and a large debenhams bag!!!!!! I hate bad manners!

When I was running race for life I wanted to trip certain people who thought it was okay to just walk in the middle of the track. :blush: I swear I did 15k cos i was weaving in and out of groups of girls out for a stroll. Its not really in the spirit of the event but y'know it annoyed me!

Right guys ......nearly ready for the reveal?

Almost time... Got a feeling the hvs will get rid of me as I'm on there cases

Ready!!! :) x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

So.........the results are in

Tiny had the majority vote and she was a:

MUMMY :( Back luck mummies, which means those nasty HV's have won tonight and are able to capture another mummy unless the Town mayor saves them

The mummy who has been taken into care is:

Isobel84 :shock: Perhaps she was getting too close to the truth?

f'real? they voted for me but took isobel. :confused:

I knew tiny and isobel were mummies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back