Pregnancy Forum Village

I can vote :( I dont know who the naughty HVs are either. I'm on the mummies side x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

I have no idea what's going on? Oooh, almost 9!!!!! X

Im keeping my eye on augustmum after earlier things that have been said, then she vanishes all day today!

I was out! Ive been attempting to entertain my child at softplay while trying not to batter everyone elses.

Seriously....I wanted to drop kick one of the parents there today.

I have no idea why the HVs havent all voted for the same mummy. they'd win everytime :confused:

I was out! Ive been attempting to entertain my child at softplay while trying not to batter everyone elses.

LMAO!!!

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Lol I thought you were gonna say drop kick a child!!

urgh I hate it when parents dont attempt to control their kids and theyre terrorising everyone elses :roll: I wish I just had a private soft paly centre for me and my friends :lol:

I said to OH if I won the euromillions Id set up a center with a big soft play center on one half and on the other loads of lovely rooms for things like baby sign, baby sensory, prenatal yoga, baby yoga etc. It would be lush!

I can dream....

I HATE the ones that stand and watch their kids climbing the slides when it's obvious you're waiting to go down!!

the ones who let their kids who are obviously over 2 years old, just take running jumps into the ball pit full of babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back