Pregnancy Forum Village

Ill be back in a bit, having a drama good luck tiny!

Oh dont worry i've been spying on you all ... just been at work!!

Just a flying visit to vote, dont know where the day went - baby ended up keeping me busy. Baby asleep, off to a fitness class now, will try and get on when I get back.

major teething baby today and yesterday, hes just gone to bed so back on proper tonight! ive already said i thought isobel and tiny were hvs but after the protesting from tiny im not too sure, double bluff though maybe arghhhh

whats the drama stace, you okay?

Im looking forward to 9pm when I can say "told you so" :smug:

See my other thread tiny :)
We've kinda sorted it now though cos we've both had a fag lol

As for the Chaz on Jeremy Kyle situation... Bless you! It was a ploy to trap a hv she hasn't really got 10 potential fathers for charley!!!

Anyway... Two hours and counting

In a way I'm kinda hoping you are a hv tiny cos then all the mummies are safe!

:( we're not. And once im revealed as a mummy, then the HVs will just vote me off :cry:

hope everything is ok? Just put Layla down to bed and thankfully, she went off alot better tonight than last night! :yay:

So, while OH is in the bath... (damn him for getting in there before me :-() I will be very much back and fore whilst I cook dinner... xx

Last edited:
I'm back! Just waiting on baby to nod off then i'm off to get takeout and wine! :yay: (<<< I love this smiley!!)

You have no idea how long it just took me to read everything I missed! I even skipped a couple of pages!

Can't believe another mummy might be going tonight :( It was proper brutal what happened to Piglet.

mmmm.... has anyone noticed that there are now 20 votes when I thought there should only have been 19??? :oooo:

Last edited:
Hey guys sorry for been quiet, had to pull out on house offer :( x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Just counted..... :/ Someones been sneaky and voted when they werent allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back