Pregnancy brain!

Emma58

Reaction score
Yesterday i was really miffed as i had text OH and he never text me back. I thought he must be in a mood or i had done something wrong. When he came home last night i asked him why he had ignored my text and...... For some stupid reason I had sent the text to my Ex Husband!!!

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

How thick can you get? Luckily the text wasn't anything rude but I can't believe i did that.

WHOOPS!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Bless you! Yesterday I ruined the hob covers on my oven.....I turned on the wrong hot plate that was still covered and only noticed when I my saucepan wasnt boiling and the other hob cover was black and burnt :wall: :wall:

I've got another stupid thing to add to my list of how daft I am.

Last night the tumble dryer had finished i went to empty out the clothes and put the oven gloves on to do it??? :rotfl: :rotfl:

i tried 2 put my pj's in the bin rather than the washing machine the other day :lol:

I put my phone in the fridge and tried to dial a number on a pint of milk!! :rotfl:

bumpmakes3 said:
I put my phone in the fridge and tried to dial a number on a pint of milk!! :rotfl:

I nearly wet myself at that one :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Emma58 said:
I've got another stupid thing to add to my list of how daft I am.

Last night the tumble dryer had finished i went to empty out the clothes and put the oven gloves on to do it??? :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: LOL I just pictured you standing there, oven gloves on looking at the tumble dryer :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i just posted a thread in 3rd tri and ment to post in 2nd tri haha ive moved it now but omg how silly am i haha

remind me not to come to yours for coffee :rotfl: I'd get washing up liquid or something :rotfl: :rotfl:

I had to confess I left paris in the toilets at asda :oops: tried to get into a car which wasn't mine (same as my old one), went out in odd shoes :oops: :oops: thats just to name a few!

I tried to make a cup of tea with cold water from the water cooler at work. Then I put the milk away in my cupboard. The woman I share a cupboard with was confused as to why there was milk in there.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

These have made me laugh so hard!!

Babylicious - I can't believe you left your daughter in Asda and going out in odd shoes :rotfl: If i ever see a mad looking woman walking around Hull in odd shoes and trying to get in other peoples cars I know it's you!!

Tillytots - :oops: :oops: I was stood looking at the dryer with the oven gloves on. I even opened the door wearing them :rotfl:

Oh this has cheered me up so much tonight!!

I tried to put the kettle in the fridge, and wondered why it wouldn't fit, i tried for ages before i realised what i was doing!!!!!

:rotfl:

OMG! I am so happy its not just me! I am talking total rubbish most of the time, and getting kitchen appliances mixed up too! So far no major disasters but its lucky I have OH to keep an eye on me... :D

I also have next to no short term memory which is just hilarious for every one else but v v v confusing for me... :rotfl:

I did it too.

I went to my Dad's last night to drop something off and Matt had text me just as I arrived and just before I left. I didn't reply straight away so had to open a new text instead of just replying.

After another 15 minutes, my phone rang and it was Matt, asking if I was okay. I told him yes and that I had just text him asking if Barney (our dog) was still ok as he had been sick in the morning, and he said he'd not got it. The next thing I knew my sister was texing me saying "I don't know, you tell me" LOL

I'd sent it to her instead of Matt! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i know ive done a few crazy things, but have forgotton now, bloody pregnancy brain!!! but i do remmeber trying to get into some one elses car, and getting really stressed as the door wudnt unlock :oops:

A pregnant woman's brain can shrink up to 5%. This is due to compression of the cells rather than the brain physically shrinking.

So, don't feel bad if you find your handbag in the freezer. You can't help it.

MattM said:
A pregnant woman's brain can shrink up to 5%. This is due to compression of the cells rather than the brain physically shrinking.

So, don't feel bad if you find your handbag in the freezer. You can't help it.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I never knew that! At least I have an excuse now.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Funniest thing I've read in weeks. Well done girls you are all as dippy as me. I'd forget my name if I wasn't careful. I reversed in to the wheelie bin which I'd just put behind my car this morning. The girls at work think I'm hilarious. It took me 5 days to remember to get Mart some Otex even though he reminded me and texted me everyday. Glad he saw the funny side of it!

I was wiping the kitchen sideboard after dinner tonight and I managed to throw the rubbish in the sink and the sponge in the bin! Gah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back