I think the bean can hear his Daddy!

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
Well girls, yesterday I was worried during the day about the bean as he wasn't moving about much (I know, I know its still early days but you can't help worry can you! :wall: )

Anyhoo when I got home Hubby had moved his office out of the spare room and we started chatting about what we would do with the nursery. When I spoke the bean didn't do anything (probably because he's already sick of my voice :lol: ) but when Hubby spoke he was randomly kicking!

It happened again after dinner (when the bean was quiet) and Hubby couldn't stop laughing. I was slightly miffed that the little sod was showing off for his Daddy as Papa 2 Be kept talking.

When we went to bed bean was quite so I read my book out loud - nothing. Papa 2 Be does it near my tummy and the bean goes crazy, kicking towards where the voice is!

Can he hear hubby? which I could believe as hubby has a really deep voice so it must vibrate my tummy or something or just a coincidence?

I kept saying how great it is to hubby so he feels really included but secrectly I hope the bean is kicking because he doesn't like his voice! :rotfl:

Aww that's so sweet!! Mine did that once when OH started talking to it, so maybe it is the vibrations from their voices. Still, it's really cute :D x

Apparently within the womb, babies hear deeper voices better than others, so they can be more likely (at certain stages I think) to hear the daddy!

It's funny you should post this 'cause my little one is really active when I'm on the phone to my OH as if she knows it's her daddy on the phone talking to me :D She also kicks loads when he puts his hand on my belly and in the evenings when me and OH are chatting on the sofa she'll be really active and moving about loads!

How funny! :D xxx

i was just going to post the same thing :dance: :dance: my OH had been out to martial arts last night so i was home alone til 9pm but as soon as he came in and started talking baba went crazy !!!! i know they like the sound of a male voice more than they do female (thats what my last MW said :think: :think: :think: )
isnt it noce tho??? :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Right that's it then, he can hear his Daddy :dance: :dance: and I'm going to be speaking in a deeper voice from now onwards! :rotfl:

Aren't they funny little things!

So officially my bean loves any form of food what so ever and his Daddy - what am I just the bleedin' host?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back