Dam hormones

Gayle30

Reaction score
I can't believe how shitty I feel despite having a really lovely day. My OH and I went shopping, he bought some nursery furniture and I got some baby basics.

I've managed to be really horrible to my dad via a text just because hes not showing much interest in the baby. My brother got it for finally replying to a text I sent on Wednesday and for ignoring my calls yesterday. And my poor OH had his face bitten off just for breathing my air space.

Think the best place for me tonight is bed. Only me could manage to piss myself off along with most of my family. I'm so tired and exhausted I'm really no use to anyone.

I Honestly think I'm going mad cause as I write this I'm crying with frustration and smiling cause baby is kicking.

Sorry for moaning-just don't get how I can go from being me one minute to a crying, crabbit cow the next!

Xxxxxx:looped:

Oh Hun trust me I think we have all got like this. Just take urself to bed get oh to give u a good snuggle and go sleep always works for me xxxx

Sweetie you just described me there!

Don't know if that makes us normal or both lunatics! Lol. Anyway, I usually find I'm at my worst when I'm tired. Make sure you're looking after yourself and well rested. Your family and oh will know to take everything with a pinch of salt.

Chin up hun :hugs: xxx

Thanks girls. I ended up pacing the floor at 4am and hardly slept. Sent oh to his mums tonight so I can cuddle in and have an early night and star fish the bed! My lodgers being a pain in the arse and I'm just really fed up.

My lovely mummy took me away for the day though and we had our nails done and bought loads more baby stuff! She assured me everyone thinks my grumpiness is funny as its so out of character. I have text my dad today and said sorry and asked him to be a little more enthusiastic. I'm 200 miles out of sight out of mind you see!

I have chronic fatigue syndrome and I've struggled for weeks now but never mind, only 4 more weeks to work and I've a week off to go to Wimbledon. Plus it's 20 week scan on Thursday! Woooopee. So many nice things to look forward to I just need to get a grip.

Loonies stick together tho right????? ;) lol
Xxxx

That's good babe. Your family and OH sound really understanding. I'm sure once you've had the 20 week scan, your dad will be delighted to see the pics. And you'll be almost 5 months gone - eeeek!

Always good to have a mental once in a while, anyway!

So, early to bed for you tonight, missus. And, when you're feeling poop, make yourself think of nice things like scans, nurseries and baby kicks. (I may burst into Julie Andrews style song, here!).

And, yes, safety in numbers, us loonies, pet! Lol xxx

Im exactly the same Gayle the tiniest thing can set me off and half the time I just have a wee cry for no reason at all then once I snap myself out of it Im fine an dandy but I dont like feeling like that at all. Ive not got the tiredness you have to contend with I dont know how you manage it cos between you, me and the gate post Im a grump if i dont get enough sleep at the best of times lol

Im sure everyone will understand it is completely unliek you Gayle

Us three loonies can stick together lol xxx

Thank you girlies.

I had a better nights sleep last night. Poor Stewart feels like I've kicked him out. I said he can come back on Tuesday night for a few nights!!! Im just not used to him being there all the time and I do admit I need my space!

My dad's avoiding me but thats ok - he has the issues not me. I only said it as it is!

Only 3 sleeps now and every day since Ive told my mum she can come to the scan she has text saying how excited she is!! Bless her. That keeps me going.

As does the mountain of work to get through. At the start of the year I decided to push myself in my career and low and behold, all the evnts and benefits are rolling in now just when I could really do to put my feet up!! Lol. Good job I have my fantastic workies here to help. I have a big poster presentation to get done and published before the 15th.....not to mention a wee Jubilee Lunch party tomorrow!!!

Hope everyone has a godd day.
xxxx

Hey there chick
So glad you're feeling better, people say a good cry helps in which case I should be feeling brilliant!!!:lol::lol: I even booed today when the royal family were on the balcony and the national anthem was playing, loonies is definitely the right word.

You sound as though you've a good support network in your mum and OH. :)

Take care my love and enjoy your scan. Happy Days.xxx

Thank you. I'm shattered again today but I woke at 4am after just 2 hours sleep. So I'm struggling massively but so excited for the scan. Just hope to god everything is ok. Can't wait to share the scan time with the 2 most important people in the world to me! I keep welling up at the thought.....see, loonie! :D

I'm a bit fed up of jubilee fever too! I've had a party at work but that's it now! Was just saying to my oh, my great grandparents were married 67 years and I was telling him about the almighty party we had for their diamond wedding anniversary! Now that's an achievement!

Xxx

My goodness with my mood swings I'll be surprised if my hubbie stays with my for 67 days longer! Never mind 67 years, that is absolutely fantastic. :lol::lol:

Not sleeping well will have a huge effecton your moods too so try and kip when you can, is that ever really possible though?:eh:

I seem to be welling up or just plain sobbing at most things at the moment my poor ds must think mummy's going silly! He just keeps saying he loves me. Ha ha. So sweet.

Take care chick.xx

Chronic fatigue is a royal pain in the arse. Not sure I will ever get used to having it. Makes me crazy at the best of times.

Thankfully no rants tonight, tho I did think at one point I may shout at the tv (big brother)!

How far on are you? What age is your Ds? This is our first. And likely only! Xx

I'm 21 weeks and 2 days, due 14/10. Not too far in front of you.

My DS was 3 last week and he is heavenly. such a good boy and very much looking forward to the new baby although this could all change when the baby arrives considering he's had me all to himself for 3 years and he is the ultimate mummy's boy!:lol:

I have 12 and a half weeks left at work and although I don't want to wish the time away I'm looking forward to it.:)

I hope you manage to sleep. Did you know sleep deprivation is a form of torture? No wonder new mums feel like they could go bonkers! Or mums to be for that matter!

xxx

Aww - little boys are so loving aren't they. I have 2 gorgeous nephews and they are just adorable. I think I am having a boy and thats all I know so I guess its a bonus. Will find out tomorrow!!! Do you know what you are having yet or not finding out??

Our babie will be delivered on 11th October so I skip the last week and 2 days of the pregnancy!! :) Yipee... a week may seem like nothing but it is ages when your pregnant!!

I slept 3 hours again last night - never enough but this is what my body does to me. Sooner or later I will fall into the routine of needing to sleep 18 hours a day. Its something Ive struggled with for 3+years. Hate it. Maybe when I have the baby the horrible illness will mysteriously dissapear! Wishful thinking I bet!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back