Abandoned

l_maclean

Reaction score
I'm out at a country music afternoon(till 1am) with my dancing partner, her hubby and some friends. DH was joining us for the evening part cos it's not really his thing. I phoned him after tea time to see when he was coming, and if he coulda got out of it he would have.

We've been having a bit of a tense time about him fixing the boiler (which has been broke since feb), I'm prob nagging - at least how he sees it - but it's getting close to winter. He said he'd get on better with me out of house (which I am all weekend) so I told him if it wasn't done this weekend I'd just phone someone in.

He eventually came round to pub, and at a quiet moment, I aske what he'd been doing, well turns out a fair bit of procrastinating including painting kitchen ceiling and the washing. Actually not sure what happened after this - but he said he was "going for some peace and quiet" I thought for a we'd walk or something. Over an hour later I text, called mobile and house (lots of calls) only for all to be ignored. Eventually got a text - he's in bed not in mood.

I'm sooooo hurt! What if something had been wrong. Part of me knows I should go home early - but I'm worried it's just gonna get in a worse row, I'm actually scared I'll get violent.

HELP!!!

Xxx

Oh Hun you ok thats awful situation to be in, Afraid I dont realy have any advice but didnt want to read and run, When you said I'll get violant did you mean him? if so then maybe best to let him chill before going home cos you defo dont want to put your self or baby in danger.

No hugsy, I actually mean ME. he's never hit me, but I'm
Very likely to punch him, and I wouldn't blame him for hitting back. Xxx

LOL thats ok wasnt sure if it was a typo r not, still though even if he was in d horrors walking off on your pregnant wife and ignoring calls is out of line, Hope you sort everything out with him personally I hate going to sleep on a arguement x But im a bit soft like that lol

Hope you ok n it not completly ruined your night out xxx

Home now. Really really upset. He said he wasn't ignoring my calls, he'd only just got in and didn't have his mobile on him. Mobile maybe, cos I didn't see it, but not only just in. I hate rowing, but I feel like he's behaving like a spoilt kid - I'm fairly certain I've done something, but he just goes quiet and doesn't speak so I dunno what I've done. Xxx

Hi Hun, glad no violence occurred it's not right from either party!!!
Maybe he's stressed due to work or monies or even anxiety over being a dad.
Maybe ask him for an expected date to complete the work, he will then have the control of the situation.
I certainly wouldn't mention it tomorrow and try and get yaselves back on track by doing something nice together x x x

My hubby iz a procrastinater.....at least he was doin other housework while ge thought abt doin the boiker...lol.
Id just call someone in.....i know its not cheap but it takes away those niggles...i should know im queen of the naggers xxx

I hope you get things sorted out! It's probably a good idea to have a chat with your hubby when you feel more relaxed, so you can sort things out the right way!

Good luck!

xx

Men r so naughty sometimes, I'd have been annoyed too! Hope it didn't totally ruin ur night, and it all gets sorted for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back