Stupid pregnant brain!

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
ive left my phone in my friends car, and the home phone is blocked for mobiles.. argh

i feel naked.

no one has got the girls number, so ive called my OH who has my other friends number who has the girls number where i left my phone. so confusing!

so ive got to get my friend to text my sister the number to my sisters phone, so i can call her or text her and get my phone back...

im so stupid! :wall: :wall: :wall: why do i do it. i never do things like this!

eugh im so fucked off, OH doesnt want to know because hes playing warcraft and is in a cave!

the friend i tried to contact to get the number isnt calling back and the OH sent her a text telling her about me needing the number, she text saying thank you. she cant be drunk already :S
:evil: :evil:

any of you got forgetfull when usually your on top of things?

your not alone, i feel like i'm going completely mad some days. I'm usually a very organised person but now i'm pregnant i seem to have lost my brain lol
hope you get your phone back soon :hug:

I got a speeding ticket the other month, I've never had one before being pregnant. Perhaps I am forgetting how to read my speedometer :oops:

The worst thing is I think I might have got another one the other day :oops: :oops: I really hope it isn't, I don't want 6 points on my license :(

Hope you get your phone back soon!

aww i hope you get ur phone back soon, im always leaving my phone at home now but i never used to :hug:

I too have lost the plot lately and i'm hating it!!! Be glad when it comes back.
Maybe its a good job that my car got stolen or i might have a speeding tickets like you Midly!!! Hope you dont get anymore. :lol:

Try being a ditz before getting pregnant and now being a complete ditz!

I cant remember nothing normally to the point where If i think of somthing I have to say it straight away or its gone forever! Now if I go to say it straight away I have already forgotten it! :oops:

My friend said that being stupid during pregnancy is called 'nappy head'. :rotfl: I love this saying so much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back