Pregnancy brain!

I ordered some xmas gifts off Thorntons website last night. Then went into Thorntons today and bought the things i had ordered. I had completely forgotten ordering them not 12 hours before.

Thank god it's not just me. I just get stupid and clumsy.

I asked the lady in Morrison for 'Killer Stamps' instead of saver stamps? Why? She just looked at me like I was a right window licker! Why Killer? :rotfl: I often but rubbish in the wash basket! I stuggle to remember to do dinner.

My brain cannot shrink 5% it already echos in there!

Oh Emma, donations of Thorntons Chocolate gratefully accepted!

Does anyone also check the door loads of times when they go out? I used to anyway but now, I even walk back and check!

bobtheunfortunateone said:
Does anyone also check the door loads of times when they go out? I used to anyway but now, I even walk back and check!

Every single day!!! I also have this paranoia that i have left my hair straighteners on :oops: even when I haven't used them :oops:

and oven! I will lay in bed and then say "did I turn the oven off?" Huuby now checks before we go to bed!

last night i put the potatoes in the sink and squired fairy liquid all over them :oops: :oops: :oops:

I also put the cloth in the microwave this morning :rotfl:

Emma58 said:
:rotfl:
Wonder if we have pregnancy related OCD??

I dont know if its medically possible but my Mum did get this when she was pregnant with my sister (her first) it was the early 80's and she was obsessed with AIDS and felt she had to clean excessively to prevent her baby getting aids, my aunty has OCD so we think its in the family and pregnancy triggered it briefly in my mum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back