pregnancy books for men?

kitcat

Reaction score
I want to get my DH a pregnancy book for Christmas because he (like most other men!!) has just got no idea what is going on. I've seen the names of quite a few but I was wondering if anyone has read any and found them interesting and a bit educational?

arrons got a good one its called blokes guide to pregnancy its quite funny not sure if thats what your after though
xx

just a normal preggo book should be ok. miriam stopard does a good one.

Manda&Thomas said:
arrons got a good one its called blokes guide to pregnancy its quite funny not sure if thats what your after though
xx

Yep, that's what I'm after. Keep it simple and funny to keep him interested. Who is that one by?

jon smith hun
think i paid about a fiver from amazon for it was a while ago though might be even cheaper now :D
xx

That's what I'm buying my OH, the Blokes Guide To Pregnancy from Ebay. Not a Xmas prezzie so I can get away with it being secondhand :lol:

Im that clueless I think im best of starting with the guys book. Honestly, I know nothing...whatsoever :D

I got my hubby "Fatherhood" by Marcus Berkmann. He read it so intently and laughed so much that I ended up having a gander myself. I'd definitely recommend that one.

Mos pregnancy books have about a page at best for dads. They seem to assume that the father is going to be disinterested and/or playing a minor role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back