Pregnancy after an M/C?

leean10

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how soon after a mc you may have fallen pg again?

The reason I ask is that I had a mc 5 1/2 weeks ago and had a bleed last Wednesday that lasted all of 2 days, if that!!

After my mc in March this year, I bled after my D&C for approximately 7 days (on & off), I then had a period 3 weeks later which lasted 6 days (normal for me) and then I had my other in May which was again 2 days long and then I found out I was pg again!!

I cannot be pg this time as my last mc was my 4th and I have to go to London for tests next month and I am starting to panic a bit.

Many thanks

Lee-Ann x

I got BFP on 19th Sept, early m/c on 25th Sept and another BFP on 25th October.

Sadly that also ended in m/c as well.

Both times bleeding was like a "normal" period

My first miscarriage was mainly light bleeding though - for 3.5 months all in!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
my 2 mcs have been totaly difrent regards bleeding i bled for nearly 4 weeks with my first erpc and this time i bled for 1 day after erpc and i had slight spotting for 2 days about 5 weeks after and got my real af 2 weeks after that ish not quite sure exactly but was summet like that, take a test its the only way to be sure x but i know u can get pregnant very quikly after an mc specialy an early mc x

I had to go and have a blood test this morning as I called the nurse yesterday about my concerns.

I will find out later if I am worrying for nothing x

It was a BFN!! Thankfully!!

As much as I want to be pg I need to be sensible atm and wait until the end of next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back