dont know if this is the rite place but. has anyone fell preg straight after mc

bubblejess

Reaction score
hi i had a mc 4 weeks ago on tues. we had sex just over 2 weeks after mc.
i have been feeling sick. have had tiny bits of heartburn, mild cramps, and have been constantly weeing.
i was thinking of doing a hpt on tues. that will be about 10 days after we had sex. i am just wondering if anyone has got preg after a mc but before your first period. and if you did, did everything turn out ok.

i have been feeling sick. have had tiny bits of heartburn, mild cramps, and have been constantly weeing.
i was thinking of doing a hpt on tues. that will be about 10 days after we had sex. i am just wondering if anyone has got preg after a mc but before your first period. and if you did, did everything turn out ok.

sorry i hope this is the right place to post this i dont want to upset anyone

Hi i've mc 4 times, the 3rd time i mc at 4 months i fell pregnant again befor my peorid but mc a 4th time then i fell pregnant again but mc again. I fell pregnant again and all was well!! This all happend in very short time around 8 week. You can get pregnant straight after, hope this helps. x

Really sorry about your MC hun X

I had a missed MC at 11 plus 5, and then , I got pregnant the next proper cycle, so not between the D&C and the first period, but the cycle when first period came. all is currently fine at 19 weeks preg

Good luck to you this month X

I miscarried after our first month of trying in 2005 at 7.5 weeks, had my period straight after then tried again and fell pregnant straight away.
We now have a bubbly 4 year old and I fell pregnant with this one straight away again.

Fingers crossed for you x

I had a missed miscarriage at 6weeks 2days end of April found out a fortnight later - had one cycle and conceived iam currently 14 week and 3 days and all is well - loads of luck x

I had an ectopic pregnancy recently at 9wks. Had surgery on the 29th July to remove a tube, and now I'm pregnant again .. no period in between. (6wks today)

Last edited:
My story is similar to Chao's, I had an early miscarriage and then immediatly got pregnant 3 weeks later with my DD x
Good luck honey.

Bubble Jess, sorry for your loss but so glad you asked that question, I was wondering the same thing.

Thanks everyone for you replies, I'm feeling really optimistic now for this month, you should too Bubble Jess- good luck x:dust::dust:

Really sorry this happened to you hun - how are you doing now?

Hi Bubblejess, I'm so sorry to hear what you went through and even more so as i have just been through the same this week and nothing can prepare you for how you feel afterwards. I am so glad that you have posted this thread as i wasn't sure how long it would take or how long to leave it to TTC again. I was on only about 7weeks but i miss knowing that my baby is growing inside of me. Haven't cried today so i think thats some progress:)

Good luck and i'll keep everything crossed for you that you are pregnant. Keep us updated in here. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back