Pre-seed or conceive plus

I tried c+ first pregnancy and got my bfp.
Ive used it last cycle to no avail, but I had a recent loss and after last cycle I now feel my body getting back to normal.

Im using it again this cycle, and hope to be pregnant by the end of it!

xxxx

Only tried C+

Not sure if it helped with my bfp. But i fell on cycle1 with my first baby and cycle4 with this one x

Pre seed always sounded kind of gross to me... So that being a good a reason as any lol.. We went with concieve plus.

We've been using it for 4 months now with nothing so far sadly but I think I'll continue using it until we do.

I have tried pre seed and fell pregnant but this time I'm trying c+ I'm in my 2ww st moment

Using C+ this cycle as don't really get a lot of EWCM, I got the little individual ones - they are really easy to use. Ordered off Amazon as they were cheap at £11 for 8

We used Yes Baby as it's organic and the others contain nasty things like parabens! Xx

Well I feel rather rough at the moment I'm hoping it's a sign

Reading these has me tempted to get Pre seed and Yes Baby

Reading these has me tempted to get Pre seed and Yes Baby

To be honest, I was using them both for a year. I'm sure they help, they must do I guess, but I don't think it had anything to do with getting pregnant xx

I got my BFP with my son on the first month using Pre-Seed... but have switched to Yes Baby this time round for the reasons that Unicorn stated, organic & no nasties. Only been using it 1 cycle so far, so cant really comment on how effective it is :)

Fertility assisted lubricants are like anything else including vitamins, or fertility medication that we need to take to assist getting pregnant.

Most likely a lady with not the best, or no CM present at all would greatly benefit from using a fertility lubricant - myself included. I had no cervical mucus at all, used C+ and boom - pregnant.

It also be ideal for someone who's OH has low morphology, and cannot move as well as other men's sperm through the cervix and to the egg.

People using C+ or Pre seed that already have EWCM may be needing assistance else where hense why the lubricant may not work for them. Everyone is different, and sometimes some ladies needs that aid from somewhere.

Good luck on whatever you decide on buying - both have amazing results.

xxxx

Last edited:
I don't understand lol :wall2: :blush: I don't need to use lube but should I use this to help my chances, feel silly asking ahhh :oooo:

You dont need to, you can use it obviously for peace of mind. And although you have EWCM it may be say on the watery side, or it could still be used to provide a good home for the sperm, or to help low mobility...

xxxx

I've just ordered some C+...it was on Amazon in a bundle with 15 opks and 10 preg tests for 19.99. Even though I'm in the 2ww I'm not hopeful so I'll probably need all 3!! I don't seem to notice much CM at all and we normally use lube when BD so thought it'd be worth a try!

I don't understand lol :wall2: :blush: I don't need to use lube but should I use this to help my chances, feel silly asking ahhh :oooo:

Don't feel silly PB - there are no silly questions when it comes to this TTC lark :)

If mankind needed this stuff in order to make babies then obviously we would have died out thousands of years ago! So it's not really a necessity for most people. However I think that we have a few more insights into the mechanics of conception now and having *just* the right conditions plays a pretty big part.

Rather than just thinking of it as lube (as you would in regular sex) this is more about creating those perfect conditions for the sperm to travel to meet the egg.... as none of us can say 100% whether our CM or our fella's seminal fluid is *just* right, this stuff is created to replicate those ideal conditions.

I don't know the statistics for success but the anecdotal evidence, just based on the reviews online, certainly suggested to me that it was worth a shot - and low and behold with our first baby we got PG the 1st month we used it!

Who knows if it actually helped but it was certainly a cheaper and less invasive option than most others and as far as I know it can't do any harm.... so for us it was worth trying.

ETA: Of course it also works as a standard lube eg. I also have a low sex drive so having to increase the amount of sex we have isn't easy for me so using a this makes things better if things don't happen naturally! Has made a massive difference for us in that way actually and I don't have to worry about the sperm damage that is caused by normal lubes! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back