pre seed?

ab11

Reaction score
im tempted to try pre seed, any1 used it? is it really safe to use wen ttc? xx

Yep I'm using it too. Hasn't worked so far but other people report good results with it!

Think I got it off amazon/ebay at about £15

Good luck :clover:

I found pre seed to be great it worked for me, the only draw back is the price but it was worth it in the end. I had results in 2 cycle but didn't stick then 2 cycles later I was sucessful. :dust: to you hun xx

I used preseed for a couple of months before I got my sticky. Get the ones with the applicators makes it easier to get it in the right *ahem* area. Also it says use 3ml but I'd use no more than 2ml otherwise you'll be swimming in it. It's really goopy stuff.

o so it does help u to conceive? i jus thought it was a lube that was safe for wen ttc lol. ye 15quid is abit pricy but if it helps eh :) xx

o so it does help u to conceive? i jus thought it was a lube that was safe for wen ttc lol. ye 15quid is abit pricy but if it helps eh :) xx

I just ordered mine last week, so we haven't used it yet. Will be starting with that this cycle.
It's a lubricant that is safe yes, but also mimics the body's natural lubricant (cm) and give the sperm a better chance of travelling where it needs to go.
It's ideal for ttc for two reasons - helps your chances of a swimmer catching your egg and also when you're dtd every day it stops you from, ahem, drying up!

I was until this month using another lube, and I had no idea that it actually hindered your chances of conceiving - how dense of me!!

Fx pre-seed does the trick :D

PS I got preseed plus hpts on amazon for £12.97!

o thanks for that hun, ye we were using durex 1. but we stopped a while back wen we relised lol. whats pressed plus? u should see all the vitamins were on this month lol. i jus wanytr own lil baby sooo much!!! have u had at wen cause u kno ur ovalating, u feel pressured to sex as much as can? couple nights ago we went to start but but it was just akward, we've never been like that b4 :/ im dead worried now, its gonna be like this the next couple. my bloody ovaltion time n all :( xx

o thanks for that hun, ye we were using durex 1. but we stopped a while back wen we relised lol. whats pressed plus? u should see all the vitamins were on this month lol. i jus wanytr own lil baby sooo much!!! have u had at wen cause u kno ur ovalating, u feel pressured to sex as much as can? couple nights ago we went to start but but it was just akward, we've never been like that b4 :/ im dead worried now, its gonna be like this the next couple. my bloody ovaltion time n all :( xx

Heehee, sorry not 'preseed plus', I meant 'preseed' plus (and) 'hpts' (ie home pregnancy tests!!). Damn typetalk!

I'm on vitamins too (oh, just reminded me to take mine today!!) and last month we did the deed every second day roughly from CD6 to CD CD19 I think! That was easy tho cos CD6 was our wedding night, and the fortnight after that was our honeymoon!!

Don't think we'll be able to get that busy this month!!

As for the awkwardness, I've just made an effort of keeping the technical stuff away from hubby. I'm not going to tell him when I'm ovulating, I'm not going to tell him when we're using preseed, I'm not going to tell him when I'm done ovulating!!

I've said (at the beginning of my cycle) - I got this preseed stuff because it's supposed to help, my period's due on the 25th. That's all he needs to know!!

In my opinion, the less he knows the better, so that we can keep the rest of it fun!

Why not do something nice for him, dress up a bit or something? Make it fun!!

he's bloody worked it out, wish he was like ur hubby lol. n had'nt worked anythin out.
we have been tryin for just over 3 years now, think hes gettin desperate, im gonna have to think of sumert for today n 2moro not like u wanna kno :)
aww glad i reminded u, what u takin? were on folic acid, b6, zinc, n some are in with it. just hope the help.
zinc apperntly helps his little swimmers, hopefully it works.
congrats btw on ur wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

he's bloody worked it out, wish he was like ur hubby lol. n had'nt worked anythin out.
we have been tryin for just over 3 years now, think hes gettin desperate, im gonna have to think of sumert for today n 2moro not like u wanna kno :)
aww glad i reminded u, what u takin? were on folic acid, b6, zinc, n some are in with it. just hope the help.
zinc apperntly helps his little swimmers, hopefully it works.
congrats btw on ur wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

I'm taking Tesco's own brand Complete Women's Vitamins. Has everything in it! Doc said this was fine as it had the recommended amount of folic acid.
Didn't know zinc helped, bonus!

PS we've only just started ttc, I'm sure eventually my DH will figure it out and he'll be reminding me when my cycles are!!

ye well it so it says on the net, there 3 lots of vitmains were both taking.
only started takin them this month.
ur lucky tho ur hubby is too bothered yet, wanna swap lol :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back