pre seed/ conceive plus

toscacat

Reaction score
What is the best way to use pre seed/conceive plus ? Is it only if you are lacking in cm or does it help the swimmers!
Thanks.

Last edited:
Sasmar Conceive Plus is supposed to help the swimmers which you can get on Amazon or Boots (cheaper on Amazon). Not sure if Preseed helps just know that it is safe to use if trying to conceive.

Preseed helps the swimmers, you put it on a pessary right up inside, apparently its the best one... Will be giving it a go when I get positive opks... It's too expensive to just try it out! Lol

Thanks. I am an idiot though it is the conceive plus I have bought and want to know how best to use! Thanks

Thanks for the inforamtion

think i will give it a go this month!

xx

Thanks. I am an idiot though it is the conceive plus I have bought and want to know how best to use! Thanks

"Sasmar Conceive Plus™ is pH and electrolyte balanced to imitate the body’s own cervical mucus and is the only personal lubricant that includes Calcium and Magnesium ions which are essential for cell viability and the process of fertilization. This makes Conceive Plus fertility lubricant ideal for use by TTC couples who are trying to conceive a baby naturally."

Conceive Plus is the only one that truly replicates ewcm and contains minerals for the sperm.

Preseed is just safe (sperm friendly) for use during ttc, it doesn't actually assist in conception.

I've been using preseed for the last two months and conceived, but I'm going to give conceive plus a go this month.

They are both highly recommended xx

We used it the past couple of days.

We just use it like normal lube. We both rub some on each others bits during foreplay. :)

I use the Conceive Plus and also just use it like lube like Cupcake mummy....do you think that is ok or better to get the one with the applicators so it goes further in before you have intercourse? x

Last edited:
It says on the preseed (but this might be totally different) that it should be put by the cervix as well as on the outside if thats your thing... so you should either squeeze some up there some how, or get your OH to put a big blob on the end of his willy and whack it right up!

Hhhmm. I might give that a try tonight then as its probably our last shot with an egg around (if it hasn't been and gone already)

I figure my CM will do enough. Just we like using lube anyway and I didn't want to use one that'd affect fertility. X

Suppose it makes sense to place it further up aswell as around the area (IYNWIM)

Thanks! x

That's why I feel the applicators are good, more dignified than shoving it up there!! lol
I hadn't thought of using dh as an applicator though Fi, good idea!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back