pram help?

Jess.

Reaction score
hi everyone.

went to kiddicare today browsing prams and fell in love with the Cosatto Giggle travel system.
Its so light to push around and looks easy to fold ect. I've read lots of good reviews but thought I'd post on here too.
Has anyone else used one of these?
Thanks xx :)

Id not heard of it so looked it up on good old google, its got good and bad reviews so do have a look as well as some on utube.

Its a minefield itsnt it to know which to buy and very much depends on your wish list of requirements
I was going at weekend for first look about , ( other than my online research!) left it sat and then shop was closed on sunday!doh!

I know it's giving me a headache. My OH doesnt seem interested in shopping for baby stuff yet :(
I think I'm going to wait until nearer the time and see what autum/winter styles there are. If you've got a Kiddicare shop near check it out i went to Aintree today was brilliant everything under one roof! x

Just when I think ive decided I get drawn to something else...its so frustrating!

I know pippa:( torn between getting a bright one or black/navy one. What you ladies thinking? C

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back