Tips for buying pushchair/pram

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
I'm off to have a waddle around our local Mothercare World on Saturday to step my toes into the wonderful complicated world of pushchairs/prams :shock:

With being a complete novice can anyone give me some tips on what I need to look for. I'm currently only have a few ideas.

1) Needs to fold easily and fit into the boot of car but shouldn't be a problem as I have a truck!! lol

2) It has to be black or netural colours.

3) I'd prefer a travel system but I'm open to ideas.

4) I'd like the handles to be able to adjust to make sure I'm not stooping over to push it as I'm quite tall and have a bad back to start with and I find I stoop pushing my niece/ nephew's pushchair.

Anything else I need to be looking for? xxx

Last edited:
How much do you want to spend?

I have ordered the mothercare xcursion. It has an adjustable handle which suits both me and my bf (im 5ft6, he is 6ft5) Its quite petite and stylish and the entire travel system is £365.00. You can get it in either Black denim or Khaki twill (which is a green and stone colour)

i cant wait for mine to arrive ! :D

I only want to spend about £300 pound but if there is one that suites me better I'm not going to let the price hinder that decision. I don't want to be paying over £450/500 though if I can help it xx

Make sure you give them a push round the shop because I found some are rubbish at turning corners!! xx

mothercare have a £50 off offer on their prams we've just ordered ours, totally not what we thought we would go for be we fell in love with it and they do a payment plan too if you see something that is a bit more expensive than you thought you would go for

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back