Potty Training & Night Time

Wobbles

Reaction score
Caitlins doing real well! She's not 100% but she gets to the potty for wee's and for smelly bums she gets there sometimes :lol: in fact now and then shes ASKED for a nappy! She seems to like the toilet at her nursery which is just off her preschool room and obviously a small childs one, I really wish we had a downstairs WC! She sometimes has a problem with trickling she knows she needs to go but trickles before getting her trousers down and getting on the actual potty.

Worst part right now is she picks up (tipping it too) trying to give me it or want to put it in the kitchen (throw it over gate lol) and Megan hovers around her who wouldn't know to leave it!

ANYWAY her morning nappies are still heavy so do I just wait for them not to be? Any ideas/tips?

:yay: Well done Caitlin, madam here is at a standstill :wall2:

I'd leave night-time until drier nappies

I was thinking of training nappies and a potty in her room but because shes picking it up I don't think this is a clever idea. Haha

:lol: Might not be! Those nighttime ones are good :D

I waited a couple of months after getting lace dry through the day then decided enough was enough with night times. I put a potty in her room and told her if she needed a wee then it's there for her and the first week she had no accidents! She's only wet herself during the night a couple times! Fingers crossed your little girl
gets the hang of it soon x x

Yer I think night time will be on hold for a while yet :D

Well done Caitlin, clever girl xx

We waited until Decs night nappies where dry, I think is was about 1 1/2-2 months after he was fully day trained :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back