Post Your Pictures!

Great pics everyone! Your all gorgeous :D

Heres a pic of me about a month before I got pregnant, My OH is the one in the hoodie lol

Heres a pic of me and my OH. OH is the one wiv his tounge out :D

Heres me at 22 weeks pregnant. Gained a fair bit of weight at that point :(

me posing! lol i feel quite pretty today even tho i wish my nose was smaller
iv got new pics of melissa too but im gonna post them in the baby piccys bit.
rach4.jpg

rach1.jpg

jools221181 said:
Trixipaws you are gorgeous! :cheer: Your eyes are massive!!! :shock:
aww, thanku! altho looking at them now, they dont look as good as i thought they did when i took the pics and posted them lol! i was having a concieted moment :oops:

Themed shots :)

With LO at about 2/3 weeks I think. Can't remember.

eden215bwsmall.jpg

At 5 months
DSC00289new.jpg

sorry...deleted the photos from photobucket without thinking.... can't even blame pregnancy brain :oops:
will put them back when i have a minute :roll:

aww lovely pics - Newmum i love one of you and LO cuddles up together. You both look gorgeous :hug:

leckershell said:
you look so petite framed as well :)
i am- im short, skinny, and look barely 15 years old! it used to really annoy me but i kinda dont mind anymore, altho it would be nice to be able to pull off the grown-up, sexy look!

emmylou and katrina, thanku!

newmum, those are beautiful pics!

Hi Trixipaws :wave:
You look great - no one would know you have had had to get up to look after little Millie night after night plus all the rest. That's a goal for me!!! She definitely takes after you - two little stunners in the house.

Hi Sweetcheeks - thanks but most of the time I feel wrecked :) so tired with this night time thing but I think it is getting better now. Got my hair highlighted again and feel a bit more alive. Amazing the difference it makes!

Thanks jools221181,
was a bit nervous about posting them because I always feel so rough these days. :hug:

I love this one of Beth playing Guitar Hero...

Martin and Beth (i think her face is funny :rotfl: )
P1010029.jpg

me and beth
New4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27