Tattoos

Layla

Reaction score
I thought i would start a thread in here about tattoos, its not just piercings that can stretch and look funny in pregnancy.

who has tattoos, how many you got and where, any pics???

I have 8 tattoos in total, but i will only post 2 for now..

Picture22.jpg

Picture23.jpg

I have two tattoos, one of a black flower on my right shoulder....

<center>
<a href="http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/woodwhyte/Picture11.jpg" target="_blank">
th_Picture11.jpg
</a>
</center>

And one celtic flower design on my lower back....

<center>
<a href="http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/woodwhyte/Picture12.jpg" target="_blank">
th_Picture12.jpg
</a>
</center>

Hiya Layla

I have a chinese symbol below my right hip - It's supposed to mean "Good Luck and Happiness" but for all I know it could mean "Egg Fried rice Twice" lol...Luckily it's not been affected by my pregnancy - YET!

My tattoo isn't really visible to anyone unless I choose to show them as it just peeps out the top of bikini style pants...But now I do regret having it done :roll: I had it done when I was 18 as none of my friends had a tattoo and I thought it would be unique....Little did I know that years later it's more unique not to have any!

Does anyone else regret theirs?

I dont regret any of mine, they are mostly all visable too, apart from the one of my back, that doesnt get shown very often.

tattoos are a big part of my life, not sure why, i just love them on men and women, i guess its the lifestyle i lead, im very much in to rock music so i go to gigs and festivals alot, i have always hung around with rockers and my past b/f was a tattooist, thats when i really got in to it all and started getting body art myself.

How ever, i do think 8 is enough, so i wont be having anymore lol

Hee hee - famous last words eh, Layla? :lol: Well, if you go for number 9, let us know!

I think your tattoos look fab...and yours too Steph, I don't really know why I regret mine.....I think maybe just because I'm bored of it! :wink:

Here is one of mine, I was about 12 weeks pg when this was taken, i think the tattoo is a bit bigger now ;)

6ef400cd.jpg

i only have the 1 tattoo and its on my tummy, there is a before pic on the link below

http://www.faceparty.co.uk/member_zoom. ... str=CB7ED3

although i dont any of how it looks now.

the mouth is wobbly and one of the rays is all squiggly and a lot fatter than the rest cuz it has a stretchmark right through the middle, just my luck i guess :evil: im not impressed!

xxx

Hi

Ive got a Dolphin on the left side of my left ankle and Whinnie the Pooh and Piglet on my left shoulder blade which my bf has the same.
I love your tattoos unfortunatly i cant post mine i dont have the resources to, :( Oh well.

hiya iv got a tatoo on d bottom of my back in old english writin n it ses Kiana...i dnt regret it at all its ma babygirl y wud i regret it :p
lv Zoey n Kiana

i have got a black cross on the back of my neck, a daisy chain around my ankle and a brand new one saying nicole keila in swirly writing wrapped around a heart on the bottom of my back

i dont regret any of them i especislly love my new one
none of them stretshed, ther in the rong places lol!

luv mummy and nicole keila

how did you get a tatoo at 15????? most places wont do it until your 18!!!!

i no loadz of people who will do it
my exz dad did one of them and well i no ppl lol!
my mum didnt find out for months about the cross but then i tied my hair up and she saw lol!

luv mummy and nicole

aww i always wanted a daisy chain going around my ankle

I have one on my lower back and am planning on getting another one on my right shoulder, just don't know what yet!

MyTattoo.jpg

I haVE 4 ONLY ONE WHILE I WAS PREG THE FIRST TIME AND IT DID STRETCH IT WAS A ROSE ON MY LOWER BELLY. IT WAS CUTE AND DAINTY NOW IT LOOKS LIKE AN OVERGROWN VINE. lol HOPE THAT HELPS.

hiya
i have a dolphin on the bottom of my back
it is gorgeus
when bubs is born i want one of both their names on each shoulder!!
im not sure if i will though

Thought it was about time I put mine on here. I've got 4 tats in all, but one of them is 11 years old and needs touching up so you're not seeing that!! It's Pegasus and is on my left shoulder.

This one is around my belly button. Tip - don't get this if you aren't very good with pain. It hurts!!!!!

I've took the pictures off because they were massive and distorted. I'll try some more and edit this later tonight........

This one is on my lower back. Tickled!!

And this is on my right arm (not very clear piccie)

Tip for all of you girls out there who are considering getting names in different languages. Go to someone you know who speaks that language!! Mine was supposed to say Kayleigh (my daughters name), but apparantly is something like Kayley-ide!!! Oh well, that's impatient me for you. Quite funny in Egypt this year when they were all reading my tattoo and coming up to me trying to sell things while speaking Arabic!!

DH has 8 tats, I'll try and get some pics of those sometime as they are fab! He actually did 2 of them himself. One on each thigh and each one covers the whole thigh!! Ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back