Tattoos

Blimey, they've come out massive!!!!

Anyone got any idea how to shrink them?? I've used photobucket.

I have 3 tattoos, the japanese symbol for Love on my belly which you can see in any of my belly pics ive posted. I also have the chinese symbol for Dream below the back of my neck, and this is the pegasus I have on my lower back:

pegasus.jpg

I have a large flower fairy on my stomach

Lets just say its now larger lol

Ive also got a half moon with a shooting star going around it on my shoulder blade and a celtic tree of healing on the inside of my left wrist.

Hiya all, first post on here so here goes!!

I have 2 tattoos, one of a little blue daisy on my left shoulder and the other is below, which goes around my belly button as you can see in the pic, i am dreading what it;s gonna look like once i get bigger :shock:

371155790_m.jpg

Any advice lol?

hi i just thought i would post a piccy of my tattoo on my lower back

06150020.jpg

hevwithbump said:
THANKYOU :D

when your pregnant does it affect tattoos?

Nah not unless it's on your tum or somewhere you might put on extra weight.

thank god! i love my tattoo and dont really want it stretched half way round my sides! lol

i have a unicorn head on my right shoulder which needs a touch up, was done 16 years ago (how old am i).

i also wanted a daisy chain round my ankle and around 3 daisys i wanted the boys names

ive got 5 tattoos:
This one means "forever family" i got it for my nanna when she passed...
12082006313.jpg

This one is my starsign
12082006308.jpg

These are my feet tattoo! i ahte feet especialy mine as i think feet are minging but i thought some tattoos wud make them prettier!
12082006307.jpg

This is my bottom of my back tattoo....
tat1.jpg

your tattos are lovely! i like the one on your right foot!

that was my first ever tattoo!

i was 17 tut tut eh :D

cant wait to have buba and get another tatto, i love tattoo's only problem is there so addictive as are piercings ;)

im tryin to decide on a tattoo with my babys name i saw someone with a gorgeous tatto the other day, but like the centre of ur tat hev, like the black outline of a butterfly, but its really swirly, its its a girl i want that with her name below, or if its a boy im undecided,

ive got kylie n demi sorta wrapped round a rose around the top of my arm :D tut tut im only 16
lucybluebell helped me design it :D
luv marylou xxx

I've have 2, a chinese symbol on my right shoulder blade meaning *love* and a Triquetra on my left wrist (which id wanted for about a year and then my "friend" decided to copy me and get the same tattoo 4 days later) *sighs*

new.jpg

100_0857-1.jpg

I can only handle little ones, im a fainter lol

I recently got my third, it is quite large, stretching from my lower back and winding up across my side and to the front. Took three sittings, the last being the Tuesday... and I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant the following Sunday.

Was so worried for a while, the last sitting took an hour and a half and I panicked, thinking about the distress my body might have been in and how this might have affected the baby.

It's a week later and so far, so good. Now everone just keeps laughing and telling me how huge it will stretch, seeing as I was a skinny size 8 when I had it and as it goes across my side it'll probably get three times as big by the time I'm done! ;)

oh dear, good luck with ur tattoo, lol hope it doesnt stretch too much xx

Have a look at my tattoo on my stomach now, put the pic up in 2nd tri tummy pics, it looks all stretched and wonky now! No doubt i'll have tpo get it touched up once LO is here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back