Tattoos

I got a tattoo for my 40th birthday,took two sittings and then i found out i was pregs but babas ok. I'm a mad Nik Kershaw fan so was happy to have this done :D

tatoo.jpg

original pic:-

nikkeosa5339477203346110.jpg

I have a tequilla worm on my top left arm i had done 7 years ago, then i had thumper on the back of my right shoulder with my kids names on it, then an english rose in a union jack sheild on the base of my back, then a chinese symbol meaning "crazy" on my left ankle, then a purple rose in a st georges flag on my right ankle and finally........ i had this one done just a few days before i did my pregnancy test :shock: 3 red roses joined by scrolls with the names of my 2 nieces and my best friend that i have lost, on the top of my right arm!!

I have a preston north enf fc badge on my arm :oops: regret it now!

xjdx said:
I have a preston north enf fc badge on my arm :oops: regret it now!

ooooo u from preston???

im originally from leyland!!

I've got mine and my dh's star sign symbols at the top in the middle of my back. Want to have Aaron's added as well but never get round to it!

Hiya,

I love tattoo's,

I have 5 tattoo's and want loads more.
I have a tiger cub on my right sde by my bikini line. A dragon on my foot. Tribal on my lower back and middle upper back and flowers on the front of my left shoulder.

Here are some pics:
tatts.jpg

Hope that works??

Lau
xx

oooo thought i would tell you all what i've got as i cant post piccis (only come on when im at work!)

i have got EXACTLY the same one as Clairem1984 - the chinese symbol meaning 'love' its on my right shoulder and i had that done when i was 16!

i have a large tribal design at the bottom of my back which i had done when i was 17 - and it blooooooody hurt!!!! (had to go back 3 times and on the 2nd attempt i was sick in the tattoo parlour :oops: )

i have my DF's name just above my *coughs* private area down below LOL - just under my knicker line - so when i have my thongs/knickers on no-one can see it! lol had that done when i was 17

and i have a SHEFFIELD WENDESDAY owl on the left of my stomach. which i also had done when i was 17!

although i would like some more - i think that is enough for me LOL

i will try post some piccis if i ever come on here when im at home!!! :wave:

MissGobby said:
i have got EXACTLY the same one as Clairem1984 - the chinese symbol meaning 'love' its on my right shoulder and i had that done when i was 16!

lol cool, and there was me thinking i was being original, tho at least it was accidental, i had someone purposely copy the one on my wrist 4 days after i got it done :(

i have a new tattoo, jakobs initials on my wrist with stars

awww claire - im sorry chick i didnt mean to copy you :lol:

do you want me to get it removed :rotfl:

i have 7 tattoos il see if i can find pics
ABCD0012-2.jpg

my newest arrons name on my wrist
i199973302_82002.jpg

my angel on my left sholder with nan under it
i198913557_62494.jpg

lizard on my right sholder
i196815533_21599.jpg

star on my back with brandon and robbie under it (my nephews)
i196152560_17790.jpg

lizard shadow on my belly
i197474548_80843.jpg

dragon on my left ankle
i197568006_91026.jpg

styars on my left arm
sorry bout the crappy pics they are taken with a webcam lol
the stars are the begining of something and im hopeing to have alot more work dont soon
manda x

thanks it will be turned into a half sheef before long though cant have my whole arm covered as way to many scars
manda x

MissGobby said:
awww claire - im sorry chick i didnt mean to copy you :lol:

do you want me to get it removed :rotfl:

haha lol i didnt mean it with you :D coz i might have copied you lol

just with my other one

aww thats ok then lol

when did you get yours done, i had mine done in 2003?!

hmm actually maybe 2003... i cant remember now lol either way it was may lol

I LOVE tattoos! I currently have 7 myself, of which ill post 3 here that i have piccys of:

118.jpg

135.JPG

116.jpg

117.jpg

awww Adele i absolutley adore the butterfly tattoos especially the last one (the blue one!) where on your body is that???

i would like to have that, reduced in size and then have it on the side of my foot!!!!

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back