Post *updated with pics*

BevG

Reaction score
my washable nappies came in the post today omg theyre so cute and small and some are soft and fluffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did a bit of a sort out in babys room too and i picked up my moses basket i bought off ebay the other day. dont need much now, cot and a mattress for the basket, few more babygrows in first size and a snowsuit or something and im pretty set!

also got out the xmas decs ready to put them up at the weekend and i cant wait lol
im so frickin excited!!!!!

Last edited:
wow - sounds like you've had a nice day..where did you get the washable nappies from..would be interested to have a look at them

Ps - can't wait to get the tree this weekend and get some decs up xx

Awww ya have to post a pic of them they sound so cute, Still looking into them my self

your so organsied now arent ya, n not long left in work either so ya have plenty of time to get d last few bits sorted :)

Were gonna do d tree n decs on Monday, I usually hate christmas but kinda liking it this year

You won't be saying there cute and small in a couple of months! It's smelly and dirty :p

I want to put my decs up too! LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Also got washables...love them! Although one i have Looks MASSIVE! think i'll be waiting for LO to be a bit bigger to use that one!

Ladies you should see if there is a scheme in your area, i got a voucher for £50 to spend on Washables. I nearly have all mine now! Just need to get about 10 more then i'll all done! :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320789637811?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

these are the ones i bought, i'll sort out pics of them later as i gotta dash to work, im trying to be organised as my life will pretty much depend on how organised i can make it after baby arrives lol. i do feel like dancing round to the crunchie advert song. i got that friday feeling and im so excited lol. a week til my 30th birthday and 17 days til the end of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAM_0337.jpg

SAM_0336.jpg

SAM_0335.jpg

these are the nappies i got and my new moses basket. im currently storing them in it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back