Izziwotnot Moses basket

Loulabelle

Reaction score
Just ordered a wicker Moses basket by izziwotnot! It's gorgeous! Been looking for a Moses basket that I like for ages and finally found one today! The wicker style is just the kind of thing I wanted. Just thought I'd post in case anyone else was having trouble finding what they want. I got the izziwotnot White gift in mahogany, £68.

Hope this helps someone out

Xx

How weird! I bought this today! But paid £135!!!! For basket an stand ( basket 100, stand 35) It's the luxury White with mahogany wicker basket! I might take it back! Where did u order from? I got mine from a little shop town where I live. Think I need to shop around more before I buy xxxx

How weird! I bought this today! But paid £135!!!! For basket an stand ( basket 100, stand 35) It's the luxury White with mahogany wicker basket! I might take it back! Where did u order from? I got mine from a little shop town where I live. Think I need to shop around more before I buy xxxx

I saw it in a little boutique baby shop near where I live, it was same price you paid in there. I googled it when I got home and managed to find it for £68 for the basket, and £30 for the stand.

The website that I got it from was called www.preciouslittleone.com

http://www.preciouslittleone.com/pr...wotnot-white-gift-wicker-moses-basket---dark/

Hope this helps xx

We were going to get the izziwotnot Humphrey's Corner cotbed because we're having a Humphrey's Corner theme in the nursery. I can't get it now though because the website that sold it for the least amount isn't around anymore and we just can't afford to pay what other sites are selling it for! Hey ho back to the drawing board lol

xxx

We were going to get the izziwotnot Humphrey's Corner cotbed because we're having a Humphrey's Corner theme in the nursery. I can't get it now though because the website that sold it for the least amount isn't around anymore and we just can't afford to pay what other sites are selling it for! Hey ho back to the drawing board lol

xxx

Grrr how annoying is that hunny!!! xxx

Thanks loulabelle. I'm gonna have a look, think I will defo take it back though... Need to save the pennies!

Claire- I love that theme too! I got a big brochure for all their stuff... It's lovely. Just annoying they don't put prices in! Xxx

I just looked at it... And it is the EXACT same one. I am taking it straight back tomorrow, will tell them a family member had already bought us one. Thats even got the dark stand that i wanted, in the shop they only did the white. It looks so much nicer like in dark, coz i want dark furniture too.

The RRP is even £99 like i paid! Mad how there can be such a difference. So glad u posted this. Thank youuu xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back