Post preg shot?

omg evie you do look amazing!!! And i can't believe 2 of you live in brum.. Did you have ur LO's at heartlands hosp? Sorry for subject change :)

Kylie And Baby Jack x

arh i see.. Lol i was at heartlands :) not the best but they got the job done hehe x

4 weeks 5 days after having Sebastian

d4b78c63-a4c3-64c7.jpg

woot woo!! Go Helen.. Looking fab :) x

Thanks guys x I feel wonderful! x

4 weeks after giving birth... Still looking pregnant in my butt! Lol

5ac89054-4f0c-414f.jpg

I cant wait till I can put pics on here!!! Still got ages though :(
Youre all looking fabulous though, Evie quit putting yourself down youre doing really well and you look gorgeous!
Wheres all these brummies come from? When I joined Im sure it was only me!!xx

wow u ladies look flippin fantastic!! i hope i look that good 6 months after giving birth ready to go back to work never mind about as qucikly as you have all bounced back,

there is hope that i will manage to squeeze into a dress for the xmas party now then, well if the flippin baby comes on time *wiggles finger at HUGE belly*

xxx

^^ baby come on time for mummy! Lol xx

And thank you my husband told me I look great last night really made my week :cloud9:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh well done girls, Evie - fab !! Helen, god your tiny, well done you, and Chaz - looking very trim there !!! sooo impressive, hope i'm not all wobbles this time!

i still look to awfull to post a pic x

^^^^ post a pic!!! Xxx

I took this on Wednesday when my milk came in to show mum and Sis the size of my wangers. Ignore the ridiculous knickers but I'm pleased with this at 3 days post birth.
5ad7476b-6ead-a864.jpg

Looking great hunni!! Xxx

Looking fab!! I want my boobs back!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member