Do i look too BIG??

*sara*

Reaction score
Since the school has gone back after christmas all the mums in the playground keep telling me im huge and where did that bump come from!! :? :oops: Saying ill be massive by the time i give birth! :( Do i look too big??
This was taken today at 25wks +5days
baby255.jpg

Thanks Carley, im just feeling miserable....why cant people say nice things...like your looking well not oh your huge :(
Ooh double figures :D time in second tri seems to have flown by :D never ever thought i would get this far....im going to be a mummy again :cheer:

you look lovely, people are funny commenting on our belly's and weight, everyone says to me how neat my bump is, it makes you paranoid I think!!! I can't work out how to put a picture on here x

You look perfect hun!!! Ignore all those silly mums - they should know better not saying things like that as I am sure people said the same to them when they were carrying their little ones.

No.. you look healthy!

Most of that is probably fluids..

I remember my last pregnancy.. I was carrying so heavy.. when my waters broke there was so much fluid.. completely soaked my jeans.. it was all over the floor.. it was as though someone had tipped a full bucket of water down my legs and on the floor.. and my bump made a massive reduction in less than a minute!! I was huge!!! As long as you're happy and healthy and MW is ok with the weight gain.. it's fine! Don't worry yourself.. you look beautiful! :hug: xxx

Thanks ladies :D
hellie123 said:
you look lovely, people are funny commenting on our belly's and weight, everyone says to me how neat my bump is, it makes you paranoid I think!!! I can't work out how to put a picture on here x
look under technical help if you still cant manage to put a pic on ill be happy to put one up for you if you like?

Nooo your bump looks great! Don't listen to anyone else, there is this wierd thing that when you become pregnant it seems to be ok for people to say whatever they want about your size however inappropriate :roll:

Have a look at the third tri bump piccies, you nearly there! There are loads bigger and all perfect too!

Don't worry about what people say! your bump looks normal for the stage you're at! People should learn to keep their opinions to themselves :(

You look gorgeous, and as for those boobs wow! :lol:

Vicki83 said:
You look gorgeous, and as for those boobs wow! :lol:
LOL ive always been big boobed :oops: 34GG before pregnancy...so i dread to think what they will be like soon :(
When i got married last april, its all my hubbys mates comented on was the size of my chest!! Im not complaining though :D
scannedweddingpics005.jpg

That's why I was saying wow to those babies, I though mine were big at an E this pregnancy but jeezo!!

You look absolutely gorgeous in that picture!

stunning bump and boobs imho :D

I too have always had big boobs same size as you before pregnancy and now they just even bigger, driving me insane, altho my BF is not complaining :lol:

People do make some stupid comments, my mum just keeps saying I look fat :x yeah thanks mum :(

You look lovely sweety! Its one fine looking bump :D :cheer: :hug:

I agree with the other girls hun, you are not huge! You look perfectly fine to me for the stage you are at in your pregnancy, that is a lovely bump you have there! :D

You have a fab bump hun and your boobs are fantastic :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back