Loosing the baby weight...

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi all just wondering what your experiences r of loosing baby weight. I'm almost 3 weeks After c section and haven't been able to exercise but I'm just below by pre Preg weight ( being Preg I was 12 stone 7 and now I'm about 10 stone 5) but I still have a huge belly so musta come off some other body parts ??! Il post some pics As wanna motivate myself! What r ur experiences? This is my last Preg pic so would have be 38 weeks:

Xx
56ae96af-b91d-4d61.jpg

Today 2 weeks 5 days after c section
56ae96af-b97e-8edc.jpg

The jelly belly is doing my head in tho!! :/

You'll loose it off eventually soon but since you've C-section till you are 100 percent fully recovered and fit than start on dont rush...what you can do now, tense your stomach back push your shoulder back straight and do alot of walking..rest will follow..at meantime, its early to think about cos it'll hurt you later..atleast wait for few months.. since its only stomach to loose.. eat well alot of water and stay away from white bread and sugar stuff

Well I had a section and I am very happy with my weight now at 6.5 mths on, fitting old clothes and weighing in at 9 and a half stone, half a stone lighter than pre preg weight. I do need to get back to exersizre, just haven't had the time, well haven't built it in to my routene again yet... Because of this i am less weight but wobbly, figure ok, but not what I am used to, so back to it soon.

I would wait till 10/12 weeks post section, then crack on if you have the time. With my older kids I went back to ice hockey after just 3 weeks and was tired and a bit early really, so take your time

Eventually your tummy will die down. I started doing stomach toning exercises 6 weeks after giving birth. This was after a normal delivery though so I would wait a bit longer for a c-section. Before that I just made sure I went out and about with the pram and my stomach soon went down. I now am starting to feel more confident with my body and Lucas is 8 weeks. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back