Post preg shot?

This is me 10 days after
4e1aa792.jpg

Not as bad as Iam usually?! :think: Usually I still look 6 months pregnant for weeks after?! lol Yay the more kids I have the better I bounce back lmao! Still got 2 stone to lose though! :(

Oh this was me at 38 weeks, one week before she was born
11e34a02.jpg

lea m said:
This is me 10 days after
4e1aa792.jpg

Not as bad as Iam usually?! :think: Usually I still look 6 months pregnant for weeks after?! lol Yay the more kids I have the better I bounce back lmao! Still got 2 stone to lose though! :(

11e34a02.jpg

10days!! :shock: you look bloody amazing woman!!!

lea m said:
This is me 10 days after
4e1aa792.jpg

11e34a02.jpg

oh my gosh lea M.. your stomach is sooo toned and firm i am not jealous atall, my belli hangs over my knickers not like urs. lucky beeeeeeep hehe.. fabulous huni..

Claireyfairy.. u have such a gorgeous curvy figure!! love it.. i have wobbly curves want curves like urs xx i might post a pic.. not sure yet lol xx

4weeks post preg..
i went thinner after week, now put bit bk on :( still think i can eat chocolate like when i was pregnant lol..
DSC01111.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

38weeks pregnant
DSC00742.jpg

when i was about 8weeks, with no bump etc.. (dont have pre preg shots)
11wks4day.jpg

But its allll worth it for this lil man..
DSC01066.jpg

xx

charlotteheys85 said:
4weeks post preg..
i went thinner after week, now put bit bk on :( still think i can eat chocolate like when i was pregnant lol..
DSC01111.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

38weeks pregnant
DSC00742.jpg

when i was about 8weeks, with no bump etc.. (dont have pre preg shots)
11wks4day.jpg

But its allll worth it for this lil man..
DSC01066.jpg

xx

Me thinks with such a pretty face you have no worries over a piece of chocolate!!! I post my pics in a min

Pretty much went to this straight after birth but the skin isnt so jelly like lol! Also with the complementary stretch marks that I got 4days before having Ivy lol!

SDC10892.jpg

SDC10895.jpg

Lea: You look awesome :shock: :shock: :shock: I would never guess you have several kids, no fair!

Charlotte: You look amazing too, I don't think it will be long before you get back to your pre preg figure.

And Nicki....well there are no words to describe how I feel about your post preg figure.... :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: Well there are words to describe it, but I am too nice to say it to to your face ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gutted about my post preg figure :( I struggled to like myself before having a baby, so I feel particularly miserable about myself :( I wish I never ate so much while pregnant, I won't make the same mistake next time round!!!

C xxx

claireyfairey said:
Lea: You look awesome :shock: :shock: :shock: I would never guess you have several kids, no fair!

Charlotte: You look amazing too, I don't think it will be long before you get back to your pre preg figure.

And Nicki....well there are no words to describe how I feel about your post preg figure.... :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: Well there are words to describe it, but I am too nice to say it to to your face ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gutted about my post preg figure :( I struggled to like myself before having a baby, so I feel particularly miserable about myself :( I wish I never ate so much while pregnant, I won't make the same mistake next time round!!!

C xxx

HUNNI!!!!

you only have 1st 2lb to lose. Thats nothing!!!! You'll be back there before you know it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I almost doubled my body weight when I was pregnant with James :lol: Ive lost 4stone now....only 2 to go. Im 9and half stone now. 9months up so 9months down. I doubt Il lose the 2stone in 2months but Ive given myself until James 1st Birthday....thats resonable me thinks. Dont be hard on yourself!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

claireyfairey said:

C xxx

Clairey you look amazing don't be silly! Also....I noticed "next time round" lol your braver than me lol! :hug:

Thankyou for the compliments ladies! :hug: :hug:
Charlotte you look fab hun! Your so pretty! When I had my first I still looked 6 months pregnant for months and your almost back to pre pregnancy size already! Your little lad is gorgeous!! :cheer:
Claire you only have so little left to lose! I never got to anything less than 2 stone heavier than pre pregnancy so you have done great already and will be back to normal before you know it!! :cheer:
Nicki :talkhand: :shakehead: Not even speaking to you hahaha :lol:
Tillytots losing 4 stone!! thats fantastic!! :cheer: I have faith in you losing the other two stone by James birthday too!! :cheer:

dannii87 said:
Haylii&&Mia said:
[quote="Lola's Mummy":2vkpjgj4]This is mine after 6 months i'll try and find some earlier and bump ones :)

020-4-1.jpg

I hate to tell you but you've got a baby's head growing on your back 8)

I know this post is really old now but ....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I am absolutely p*ssing myself laughing!!! That is the funniest thing I've read in such a long time!!!

Actually, last time I laughed so much over a post was when MonsterMunch said something hilarious about her OH looking like Hannibal Lector!! :rotfl: :rotfl: That still gets me!![/quote:2vkpjgj4]

OMG i was gonna say EXACTLY the same thing!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Im sitting here tryin to be quiet cos ryan has just gone down and i just burst out laughing!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

41 weeks pregnant
5ad17c10-5c90-1d11.jpg

5 days after birth

5ad17c10-60a6-1887.jpg

What u think? I don't think it's too bad for being so far overdue :) even if I am covered in stretch marks and wobbly lol I'm happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

see six years after my last child i still looked a right fat mess :( whats you tricks girls :-(

I looked a rite mess after my son I don't know what happened this time round! Not 100% by anyones standards mind lol I wobble when I walk :lol: xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well done you evie you look fab im depressingly a mess still so much fluid left over it will be weeks till im not wobbling:(

wow evie u look fantastic hun!! clearly u were all baby girl in there!!

xxx

I wouldn't even dare post a photo! You lot look amazing! I had my son nearly 3 years ago and still look 6 months pregnant! I hate going out without him as I fear anyone bumping into me I haven't seen in a long time asking when the next one is due!

^^^^ :hug: awe you prob look great hunni dont be so harsh on yourself xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back