Post preg shot?

all you girls look great! I daren't post a pic of mine :puke: 11 months later and I look minging :puke:

omg I just took a pic of my tummy... no way am I posting. :( I look minging. I didn't realise my stretchmarks were as bad as that. I know I see them everyday but they look worse on a photo

i dint think i looked too bad till i looked at all you lot you all look great think il get on my air walker again :)
xx

:oops: :oops: thanks :oops: :oops: i guess its just down to how all of us feel cos i think everyone else looks great too :D i want to lose at least a stone, maybe two eventually... that's equivalent to 1 or 2 connors and he's a right fat lump these days!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

leela was 7 months old 2 days ago and this was me yesterday

DSCF0168.jpg

wow where is the est of you? as my dad would say hes seen more fat on a butchers pencil lol
youve done well to loose it i think you look great defo aint following your photo with my flab!!
xx

Haylii&&Mia said:
[quote="Lola's Mummy":1tfeca46]This is mine after 6 months i'll try and find some earlier and bump ones :)

020-4-1.jpg

I hate to tell you but you've got a baby's head growing on your back 8)[/quote:1tfeca46]

I know this post is really old now but ....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I am absolutely p*ssing myself laughing!!! That is the funniest thing I've read in such a long time!!!

Actually, last time I laughed so much over a post was when MonsterMunch said something hilarious about her OH looking like Hannibal Lector!! :rotfl: :rotfl: That still gets me!!

This is 1 week after baby, I am pleasantly surprised I thought it wold be a lot worse I'm puting it down to some major breastfeeding-

SL370356.jpg

SL370358.jpg

Alex xxx

OMG everyone looks fab... I'm jealous! I'm not brave enough to do a front-on tummy one but will get one from the side cos you've all made me feel brave. Stretchers are horrible :(

Edit: Horrible horrible stretchmarks!

tummy2.jpg

I've got stretchmarks too but they are from Paris and not harry - they are silver now so yours will fade :hug:

Just after coming out of Hospital 2nd of June and the next the 11th of june
DSC04106.jpg
DSC04205.jpg

And now
DSC05249.jpg

my stretch marks that apperead a week after having collier
DSC04183.jpg

My c section scar
DSC04145.jpg

DSC04110.jpg

my c section scar and stretch marks now
DSC05254.jpg

STILL cant fit into my jeans :x but i will i will :shakehead: :lol:

Geordie&Bairn said:
Just after coming out of Hospital 2nd of June and the next the 11th of june
DSC04106.jpg
DSC04205.jpg

And now
DSC05249.jpg

my stretch marks that apperead a week after having collier
DSC04183.jpg

My c section scar
DSC04145.jpg

DSC04110.jpg

my c section scar and stretch marks now
DSC05254.jpg

STILL cant fit into my jeans :x but i will i will :shakehead: :lol:

your looking fab hun! Your stretchers are nothing! They will fade in no time. And your C section scar is sooo neat. Mine is a big wonky mess!

The only thing is....are you aware that your top is on inside out??? :rotfl:

yes :rotfl:
i relised after i took the pictures :rotfl:
and thanks for the comments Jen :D :hug:
ive just looked back at some of the other pics

Alex wow you loo fab im soooooo jealous :oops: so not fair :x
i breast feed to whats going on :shakehead:
:rotfl:

Thought I would resurrect this post...:)

Here I am, nearly 9 weeks post partum and weighing 149lbs (10st 9lbs)....got 1st and 2lbs to lose to get back to my pre-preg weight :) Please excuse the mess, I couldn't be bothered to crop the pics!

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

DSC01108.jpg

Pretty gross :puke: Here's a few preg, and pre preg pics for comparison :)

DSC00657.jpg

40 weeks, evening before Isla was born :)
45.jpg

August 2007, Corfu :)
clairerun1.jpg

Best shape I've EVER been in, when I was doing my Race for Life training...on the day of Race for Life!

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back