Pregnant???

swixy

Reaction score
Im new to this forum and this is my first post, so bare with me!

So my periods late, ive had VERY tender breasts, slight cramping and sort of pink discharge when wiping after a pee (this has happened twice) and ive been tired. These are all sort of symptoms i get when im going to get my period soon, so i put it down to that. Yesterday i decided for some random reason i was going to do a pregnancy test as i had one sitting at home. It was a Clearblue digital with conception indicator. And to my shock, it said PREGNANT 3+ !!!!!
......I havent got too excited, mainly because i dont believe it! Im going to buy another one to do tomorrow. Im still having all the same symtoms and im convinced im going to get my period any day now and that the test was just wrong.
Has anyone else had similar symtoms? And has anyone has false positives from a clearblue digital? Any other help or comments would be great :)
x

hi hun and welcome to the forum!

It sounds like you're pregnant to me. I have never heard of anyone getting a false positive on a digital one. Let us know when you have tested again!

Lots of luck hun!

Thanks, keep your fingers crossed for me :) this will be out 12th month of trying.
Il keep you posted on what the next test says :)
x

congrats honey your pregnant! I did 3 in a row because i didn't believe it. You will go through a stage of what if it's a false positive or what if but just ignore it! xxx

Last edited:
So ive done another test today........
And this one says "Pregnant 3+" aswell!!! :shock:
So im starting to actually believe it now!
I cant express how happy im feeling right now!

Congratulations swixy!!

You're definitely pregnant!! Woohoo!!! :)

:yay: :yay: :yay:

your def pregnant hun no denying it lol congratulations xxx

aw congrats hun! Here's to a happy, healthy & sticky 8months! x x x

Sorry to be a pain.....but what do i do now? Ive never been pregnant before....do i sit back and wait? book an appointment with a doctor? HELP! x

first you need to try and work out how far gone you are, then go and put your name down for the midwife & get your info pack, if you have any questions go and talk them out with your doctor (and you can talk to us about them of course :) my PM is always open) then yep it's pretty much sit back, relax and wait for your first scan x x

Hey Swixy!!

Congratulations!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Wow-So happy for ur BFP.

Ive done a first response today and it had a faint line, uploaded for my Preg-Fam and they assure me its the start of a strong BFP. Im gonna test again on Friday to be sure.

Feels weird to be pregnant again.

Different symptoms this time.

Main thing for you to do is ensure ur taking folic acid if u arent already and yeah, likedoodles said, call the docs and get an appt with the midwife.

:lol:

PM me if you wanna know anything else.

Big Hugs

J xxx

Depends on where you live i guess, for me I had to make a doctors appointment to have it confirmed and then he referred me to the midwife and then I had to wait for them to send me an appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back