• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possibly? and medication question

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Ok so I have,

a weird swallon, prickly feeling in my Bbs
and have been a bit sicky today......think it is way to early for symptoms although a friend said her bbs hurt from almost the moment of conception. i ov'd yesterday!

I am also worried, as I have had a slipped disc in my back I am still having to take painkillers on and off, will this effect ttc? anyone know?

its probably ovulation symtoms your feeling but you never no good luck

yeah i thought that, but never really had ov symptoms before, maybe i am just more aware

what pain killers are you using?? and if your worried i would ask your doctor if there ok uring pregnancy or ttcing x

I would just use a heatpad, just incase.....

Sounds like ovulation symptoms, but like everyone else said you never know!

Good Luck xx

at least i know I am BDing during Ovulation! ;)

Yeah might make an appointment to see my GP tho and ask what the best thing to take is! :)

they are quite strong pain killers and they contain a relaxing agent to realx your muscles i wuld go to your doctor and explain your are ttc and are they safe to use and if not is they're anything that is suitable x

sorry your post wasnt there when i was typing :p

I have a torn disc in my lower back and was taking the same mess as you but stopped just before Xmas. I don't know if they affect conception but obv cant take them whilst pregnant! Fingers crossed this is your month!

Yep i stopped the diazapam as soon as we started TTC, but I have to have something for the pain, maybe i should look into a tens machine

i know a few ppl who have used them for various pain releif methods and they said they're really good so it mihgt be worth thinking about x

just got the leaflet out that comes with them, says to imform your dr if you are trying to get pregnant or are pregnant so off the the dr i go hehe.

I was also on tramadol but had to stop hope you get some alternative pain relief that will not hinder ttc xx Good luck

cheers kellylou! what did you use as an alternative if you dont mind me asking?

hi, I wasn't given an alternative, I was put on Tramadol for pain relating to my bowels and the back pain was incredible and only tramadol seemed to relieve it but I was given some other alternatives which seem to have sorted out my problem preventing further back pain it has been back but I have to control it, sorry it prob won't help with your situation as a different condition but I hope u get a BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back