1 day late but no signs!!!

Ems

Reaction score
Hello to the ladies TTC and Baby dust to all!!!

Im 25 and this is my first Cycle of TTC. I had the implant removed on the 1st of Feb. I am a day late and on CD28!

I think I O on CD13 but then a few days later started to get sharp cramp pains for 1 hour then stoped and then a few more the next day (which led me to think this is O pains)

As far as symptoms go, my BBs are getting more tender (to describe: its the breast that is painful but not the nipple yet) :eh: I am not peeing lots yet and I have had a few bouts of sick feelings - This called all be the witch on her way!!!!

I started to get alot of CM up until yesterday. I think my CP is medium but the "opening" seems to have rolled upwards (towards the back)

I have POAS on CD23 but BFN!!!

I guess my question to the lovely ladies is....has anyone been in the smae boat as me being....a day late but not having any symptms other than gradual painful BBs!!! Help thanks xxx :af:

I was 12 days late this month and last month had no AF, my boobs have been quite painful, alot of backache, sickness and dizziness so this morning i did a CBT which was BFN. I know what your going through, just hope it will BFP this time.

Hi Ems

I can't offer much advice about your situation/symptoms, other than to say CD23 sounds like quite early to test on a 27-day cycle - the internet tells me that "Accuracy rate of some early detection tests range from 51%-69% for 4 days before your expected period."

Maybe wait another day and test again? (or you could test now ;-) )

:clover: :clover: :clover:

FX for you!!!

Thanks for the posts!! :)

Its really strange becuase I dont feel moody (which i normally would) and I dont really feel as though AF is going to be here...Sounds crazy but I usually get an suspect feeling that the blob will appear but fingers cross that it wont.

I do have really veiny BBs though....They look like someones drwan blue lineson me!! - Not a good look but if its a sign - PLEASE, MORE BLUE LINES! :lol:

Oh and I am going to admit it now.....Im an addict for POAS!!!! :wink:

Hi Ems

Well veiny BBS are a sign so I guess somebody better keep on scribbling eh ;-)

When are you testing again then? :D

x

Hi Ems, did you use OPK's? How many days past OV are you? xxx

Hi Hun I'm in the same position. Af was due today but no sign of her yet. I peed on an opk yesterday and that came up with two lines but pregnancy test is still bfn. I'm going to wait a few days and re test providing af doesn't show up before then xx

Well....To test or not to test...I think I will wait :-( until Friday. That makes me 4 days late but again....Maybe to early.

I didn't realise that you could miss a period! God i hope i dont...I'd rather she just show up! :-(

Well This is what I think I am:

1st Day of AF - 26th Jan
Last Day of AF - 2nd Feb
OD – 07th / 8th Feb
AF due – 22nd / 23rd (28/29 day cycle) – Not definite as never tracked before!
"BD days" days – 02nd, 04th, 06th, 07th,, 8th, 11th, 20th.

Again...The only thing i noticed are painful BBs

Ohhh Wiganlass....Have you had any sysmptoms? x

Ohhh Wiganlass....Have you had any sysmptoms? x

Well at the moment I have no energy at all, I could sleep on a washing line lol. I've got really sore boobs and a bit of nausea.
It doesn't feel like af is on her way so it's just a waiting game now.
Totally addicted to poas at the moment, it's taking over my life lol xx

How do you know your cycle is 28 days if you've just had the implant out have you had a period since having it out or will this be your first proper one?

I'm assuming it's like the pill, that the cycle after the withdrawal bleed is the first proper cycle?

Not sure though...

Good Luck and Babydust anyway Hun!

xx

Im affraid for me she might be here...I have no signs really apart from ache BBs. I do get a few "dizzy spells". When should you get symptoms?

I think if AF comes this month, and have to start a new cycle, then I will have to resort to BD all the time (so i dont miss my opening window)

XX

Hmmm, well, when the implant was removed i was on my period which stopped a couple of days after i had it removed, the GP said i should be O on the 7th/8th so I am going by what she said! I used to get a 28DC so its going by that i guess. I actually may have miss calculated the whole cycle!

Don't worry Hun, if AF does come maybe try using OPKs next cycle and then you'll know exactly where you're at.

xx

Can you let me know where i can get OPK's and im guessing this means Ovulating Something Kit!! xxx

Yep ovulation prediction kits :)

Amazon or eBay sell then in vary quantities at very good prices & value for money or boots, other pharmacies & some supermarkets sell their own brands but they can be quite expensive

It may be worth trying the cheapies first

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back